Page 30 of 143 FirstFirst ... 102022232425262728293031323334353637384050 ... LastLast

Thread: Spectre Ballistics Light Practical Carbine - NR Receiver Set

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rango View Post
    We'll do a video when there's a functioning prototype. Hopefully this week. We're currently making the bolt carrier and charging handle. Due to the need for fixturing for both parts it takes time.

Awesome... looking forward to seeing it

CGN frequent flyer
    so… Is there a price yet?

CGN frequent flyer
    I dunno, having the Liberal Party of Canada acronym on the side is a no-go for me.

I see it as an amusing tweak of the nose.

Bans make people creative. Stress makes evolution.
    Grammar is like personal hygiene - you can ignore it if you like, but don't be surprised when people make assumptions about you.

Quote Originally Posted by dacron View Post
    I dunno, having the Liberal Party of Canada acronym on the side is a no-go for me.
    It's not the Liberal Party of Canada acronym.

LPC stands for Light Practical Carbine. It's a light weight (5 lbs, with optic, loaded) utility firearm. The final engraving pattern has not been set. We might engrave Light Practical Carbine, or LPC depending on space.

We just want to let everyone know that we are working on this new rifle platform as quickly as possible. The design is 99% finalized and we're just working on the bolt body and knob. Once that is complete, and works the gun will be sent for FRT. While waiting for the FRT we will be optimizing manufacturing and arranging finishing.

We want to have this firearm available before the Liberals are able to enact the gun ban.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ljones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    We want to have this firearm available before the Liberals are able to enact the gun ban.
    If you want to have the FRT before a ban good luck with that seeing as how long others have waited for FRT's to be issued
    No such thing as too much ammunition or toilet paper...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    We just want to let everyone know that we are working on this new rifle platform as quickly as possible. The design is 99% finalized and we're just working on the bolt body and knob. Once that is complete, and works the gun will be sent for FRT. While waiting for the FRT we will be optimizing manufacturing and arranging finishing.

The only way to guarantee this product will be available before any possible gun ban is if you don't wait for the horse cops to give their blessing in the form of a not legally required FRT number.

Start shipping them out. I'll buy.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    How is the bolt handle attached to the BCG?
    If you're going through hell, keep going.