Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Light Practical Carbine At The Range

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar

Cool The Light Practical Carbine At The Range

Things get buried in the other thread... so here's the shooting video from the weekend. Gonna have some more later in the week hopefully.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Dude at the end with he gloves managed a decent rate of fire. Could probably be almost as fast as a pump action shotgun with a bit of practice.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Dude at the end with he gloves managed a decent rate of fire. Could probably be almost as fast as a pump action shotgun with a bit of practice.
    I'm the dude at the end and I've got some trigger time on it. Everyone else was shooting it for the first time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Good, I'm looking forward to receiving my receiver sets. Going to build one similar to a M4 style carbine with Magpul furniture using a red dot and one with a free float handguard topped with a scope. Should be fun.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

CGN frequent flyer
    Why are you pushing the bolt forward? Is there no recoil spring that could do it for you? Or is it more akin to a K31 style pull/push?

Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurst View Post
    Why are you pushing the bolt forward? Is there no recoil spring that could do it for you? Or is it more akin to a K31 style pull/push?
    It's like a K31 / Ross Rifle. We opted for no recoil spring as we feel it will lead to an unfavorable FRT. It's also designed in a way that would prevent one from being installed.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    It's like a K31 / Ross Rifle. We opted for no recoil spring as we feel it will lead to an unfavorable FRT. It's also designed in a way that would prevent one from being installed.
    Ok, could you guys maybe focus on making more WS-MCR rifles instead of this thing? The WS-MCRs seem to be selling as quickly as you can make them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bratwurst View Post
    Ok, could you guys maybe focus on making more WS-MCR rifles instead of this thing? The WS-MCRs seem to be selling as quickly as you can make them.
    We don't make those, that is a different company with a similar name to ours.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems fairly easy to convert to a pump action fro the short video , feel free to dash my dreams?
    If Canada banned guns in 1812 and it was not for armed volunteers we would be saying the pledge of allegiance right now. Call me a true Canadian but I believe the annual day we burned the white house down should be a paid holiday.

Seems to me like this platform is great as is. What is everyones obsession with asking for something different when presented with something new?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast