Page 113 of 143 FirstFirst ... 93103105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121123133 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1421

Thread: Spectre Ballistics Light Practical Carbine - NR Receiver Set

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Mine was at 05/14/2020 18:40:49 and didn’t make the cut.

I guess I’ll start stripping a couple of guns in anticipation of the 2nd batch.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

CGN frequent flyer
    Are there be extra bolt knobs available?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics View Post
    It's going to take several batches to cover all the sticker sales. This gun will not be in stock for awhile.
    Thanks for the response! Glad to hear there is excellent interest in the firearm, and you are doing the best to fulfill the demand.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Mine was at 05/14/2020 18:40:49 and didn’t make the cut.

I guess I’ll start stripping a couple of guns in anticipation of the 2nd batch.
    I ordered at 18:21:50 on 5/14/2020 and didn't get an email.
    Looks like my hopes now rest with batch 2.

Any chance I could PM you and find out how far down the list I might be? I know I was late to the party, just not sure how late I ended up being haha
    "No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave." - James Burgh

The cake is a lie.

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkOfLight View Post
    Any chance I could PM you and find out how far down the list I might be? I know I was late to the party, just not sure how late I ended up being haha
    No, we are not releasing where people are in line.

That's how you end up on the bottom of the list.

CGN Regular
    Well damn, I figured I'd be in the first batch. Thought I bought a sticker as soon as possible. I never did get the initial email about the sticker sale release. Hopefully not falling through the cracks. I have 2 stickers.
    Insert clever signature here...

CGN frequent flyer
    If you have stickers then I wouldn't worry about no being in line. Alot of us never got the email, SBI found out there was a software glitch with the newsletter subscription - alot of us weren't put on the email list when we subscribed.
    I didn't give myself very high odds of getting into the first batch, even though I bought 20 minutes in, so I wasn't disappointed that no email came. Small batch, high demand.
    My biggest worry isn't when they'll be sending an email, it's whether or not the Odin 6.5 Grendel and Criterion 224 Valkyrie barrels I have laying here will eject properly haha. I've seen lots of testing with the cheap blaster calibers for these straight pulls, but that's not the route I'm taking.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholysavage View Post
    If you have stickers then I wouldn't worry about no being in line. Alot of us never got the email, SBI found out there was a software glitch with the newsletter subscription - alot of us weren't put on the email list when we subscribed.
    I didn't give myself very high odds of getting into the first batch, even though I bought 20 minutes in, so I wasn't disappointed that no email came. Small batch, high demand.
    My biggest worry isn't when they'll be sending an email, it's whether or not the Odin 6.5 Grendel and Criterion 224 Valkyrie barrels I have laying here will eject properly haha. I've seen lots of testing with the cheap blaster calibers for these straight pulls, but that's not the route I'm taking.
    I have a faxon 6.5 grendel barrel waiting...going that route as well