Page 128 of 143 FirstFirst ... 108118120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1421

Thread: Spectre Ballistics Light Practical Carbine - NR Receiver Set

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholysavage View Post
    Holy crap, looked at it again and you're right.
    I didn't see that the detect/spring hole went past the pin hole and into the receiver. Looked at your last post and it immediately made sense. I need better lighting in my garage.

Thank you SBI,
    This confused me for a moment too but then I read the directions.

Although I did have to cut down the spring a little bit.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

I did up a "M4" style rifle too.

Here's a video of shooting it prior to installing the red dot. I wasn't really aiming, just trying to see how fast I could shoot it. Sorry about the quality, it's just a quick phone video. And no, that's not blue nail polish, it's blue paint! Laugh 2

CGN frequent flyer Sunchild2071's Avatar
    Couldn't be any better.

Opened my first box, and the numbers matched my birth year. Score #1.

Opened second box, and number was too far apart for my sets to be sequential.

Opened third box, and the numbers match the wife's birth year. Score, again.

Couldn't have had that happen if I tried, since SBI wasn't going to do numbers by request. I would have happily paid a premium for those two sets, specifically. Color me happy.
    Are you taking over, or are you taking orders?
    Live free, live Cree!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Here's a video of shooting it prior to installing the red dot. I wasn't really aiming, just trying to see how fast I could shoot it.
    Racking that bolt appears to be quite effortless.

That's good to see.

Now I’m thinking I need one with a 12” barrel in something bigger. Like 50 Beowulf or one of those other 45 caliber ones. Never paid much attention to those cartridges but how fun would it be to go bear hunting with that?

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Just an FYI for everyone... All orders are shipping in the order received. If you bought 2+ receiver sets and we don't have enough to fill your entire order we will invoice you for what we have, and then again when the rest is available. No funny business.

We are still accepting pre-orders, and are now accepting dealer orders. If you are a dealer and want to carry our receiver sets please feel free to email us at info@spectreballistics.com

We should have some spare uppers available soon, but we have not yet decided how we're going to sell them. We might only make them available to existing customers, but we're not sure yet.
    Last edited by SpectreBallistics; 09-19-2020 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    I did up a "M4" style rifle too.

Here's a video of shooting it prior to installing the red dot. I wasn't really aiming, just trying to see how fast I could shoot it. Sorry about the quality, it's just a quick phone video. And no, that's not blue nail polish, it's blue paint! Laugh 2

What with the flame just above the hand guard on a couple of shots? Or is this just the frame rate of the video capture Messi g with the muzzle brake?

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wester View Post
    What with the flame just above the hand guard on a couple of shots? Or is this just the frame rate of the video capture Messi g with the muzzle brake?
    Likely the gas block isn't plugged. The A frame gas block is a bit of work to plug.

I assumed the flash is a gas leak. I chopped the gas tube, unpinned it, rotated it upside down and repinned it. But maybe something is loose. I didn’t notice any problem when actually firing it but obviously there is something going on that needs investigation.

Why not tap the gas block hole for a safety detent screw?
    CCFR — CSSA