Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: IWI Jericho F 9mm Hard Chrome Israeli Police Surplus

Quote Originally Posted by Craig0ry View Post
    Searched the whole intarweb, Its removable, but no one knows what its for. only speculation.
    It looks like a larger surface to, perhaps, rest your finger on? Otherwise, no idea.

And any experience on functionality? Do they work good? Parts replacement needed?
    You're out!

If someone can share pictures would be highly appreciated
    You're out!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gnome75's Avatar
    I have not shot mine yet. I just thoroughly took it apart to clean all the dirt and grease out. There was alot of it. I have done a bunch of dry fire with it and it feeds and ejects fine. I have tried to make it malfunction by handling it weakly and odd manipulations hoping to get some thing to go wrong but nothing did. I can't see why it won't work. Also this gun is a beast, its the heaviest 9mm I have handled. The jericho was a dream gun of mine so these was perfect for me.

Buying extra mags was an hassle. It does not take just any CZ75 magazine. I bought the mecgar CZ75 mag with the blue follower. That one fits. The basic CZ75 mag would not seat.

I bought mine from G4C. I politely ask to see a picture of an example condition because the ones for sale locally were worn to the point of discoloration for the same price.

Goes great with the Israeli police baton

Also some one took the idea of hebrew hammer a little to literal

Quote Originally Posted by Gnome75 View Post
    I have not shot mine yet. I just thoroughly took it apart to clean all the dirt and grease out. There was alot of it. I have done a bunch of dry fire with it and it feeds and ejects fine. I have tried to make it malfunction by handling it weakly and odd manipulations hoping to get some thing to go wrong but nothing did. I can't see why it won't work. Also this gun is a beast, its the heaviest 9mm I have handled. The jericho was a dream gun of mine so these was perfect for me.

Buying extra mags was an hassle. It does not take just any CZ75 magazine. I bought the mecgar CZ75 mag with the blue follower. That one fits. The basic CZ75 mag would not seat.

I bought mine from G4C. I politely ask to see a picture of an example condition because the ones for sale locally were worn to the point of discoloration for the same price.

Goes great with the Israeli police baton
    Awesome! Thank you very much for share your pictures, I ordered mine from G4C as well, did your pistol brought the black trigger guard part?
    You're out!

Quote Originally Posted by Umpire View Post
    Awesome! Thank you very much for share your pictures, I ordered mine from G4C as well, did your pistol brought the black trigger guard part?
    No it did not have one of the trigger guard things. I don't think its that big of deal

No it did not have one of the trigger guard things. I don't think its that big of deal
    What I read that is just a finger rest mount nothing else
    You're out!

Quote Originally Posted by Umpire View Post
    What I read that is just a finger rest mount nothing else
    Maybe, I thought it was for a special holster. Putting your finger on the frame is a little odd with this gun because of the shape. Its angled down towards the trigger so it would be easy to slip your finger into the trigger guard. If you have normal sized human hands your finger will reach the trigger guard with out the plastic thing. Its also easy to keep your finger straight out so I really would not worry about it. Unless you want it just because it exists then hopefully you get one

Maybe, I thought it was for a special holster. Putting your finger on the frame is a little odd with this gun because of the shape. Its angled down towards the trigger so it would be easy to slip your finger into the trigger guard. If you have normal sized human hands your finger will reach the trigger guard with out the plastic thing. Its also easy to keep your finger straight out so I really would not worry about it. Unless you want it just because it exists then hopefully you get one
    Yes I don’t mind get one, also where did you bought the mcgear magazines? Sorry I’m not familiarized with this pistol, and I want get the right extra magazine, also newer IWI Jericho magazines works on it?
    You're out!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast