Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: IWI Jericho F 9mm Hard Chrome Israeli Police Surplus

$525-549 new around here, if they're in stock. Not chromed or surplus but for that kind of money I'd go new.

Is there anywhere I can get an extractor for my Jericho (9mm)? My extractor is broken and it doesn't seem like you can find it or parts kits anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by 6k5e View Post
    Is there anywhere I can get an extractor for my Jericho (9mm)?
    Please email our parts rep george@northsylva.com. We have them in stock. Thanks.

I received my Jericho from G4c yesterday, I am really happy with it, is in pretty good shape, just minor scratches, but very clean and grips in good conditions, police star crest is deep stamped, but didn’t have the plastic part on the trigger guard, I’m wondering if all of them came without that plastic part to Canada, somebody received his pistol with that part?
    You're out!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Umpire View Post
    I received my Jericho from G4c yesterday, I am really happy with it, is in pretty good shape, just minor scratches, but very clean and grips in good conditions, police star crest is deep stamped, but didn’t have the plastic part on the trigger guard, I’m wondering if all of them came without that plastic part to Canada, somebody received his pistol with that part?
    Some had them and some didn’t, when I ordered both of mine last year I asked to have them as I wanted it for “historical” kinda guns, but not being able to use any holsters kinda sucks so I took it off 1 of them I take to the range more often.
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

CGN frequent flyer Moparman1303's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig0ry View Post
    Some had them and some didn’t, when I ordered both of mine last year I asked to have them as I wanted it for “historical” kinda guns, but not being able to use any holsters kinda sucks so I took it off 1 of them I take to the range more often.
    Look at the Universal Pistol Holster by Warrior Assault Systems. Black Bear Gear and their dealers have them.

If someone is interested in sell that plastic part of the trigger guard, please drop me a private message
    You're out!

We now have Tritium Night Sights available for these surplus Jerichos!!!

SKU#: ML19595.

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    We now have Tritium Night Sights available for these surplus Jerichos!!!

SKU#: ML19595.

Dang it! I had to order mine outside Canada as they were sold out everywhere!! They are awesome for the surplus Jericho’s mine looks great with them! Thank you guys for bring them anyways!!!
    You're out!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    I’ll be grabbing a set as well, both my surplus Jerichos has different rear sights though, one being IWI and the other IMI
    I am COMPLETELY out of ammo. That's never happened to me before. - Burt Gummer

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast