Our GSG-16's Have Landed !!

Kelly's Sporting Goods

Expired Business Member
Our GSG's have landed!! The first skid has been cracked open and packaging is underway!​

GSG SKIDS.jpg

Attachments

• GSG SKIDS.jpg
    GSG SKIDS.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 445
Did the drum mags arrive as well?
When Blueline receives the spare mags they will ship them to all Dealers, although they were in Canada Blueline did not get any yet when the guns were shipped. We are shipping the guns and not holding them and we will ship the mags as soon as they get here with no charge shipping to our Customers.

Got my tracking notification...thank you. However, I didn't see an answer regarding the trigger adjustment screw. Is it included or should I be contacting BlueLine to get one? Thanks for any info.

Got my tracking notification...thank you. However, I didn't see an answer regarding the trigger adjustment screw. Is it included or should I be contacting BlueLine to get one? Thanks for any info.

Sorry, forgot to respond after we heard back from Blue Line. We can't open all the rifles to check, but we did open one and all that was there was the empty hole. Blue Line said for anyone who has a rifle missing the screw, just send an email to warehouse@blsolutions.ca with your info and address and they will send you the screw.

Thanks...I figured it might be that way. I've emailed them now so that I have the screw on hand when the rifle arrives.

Back
Top Bottom