Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So i woke up to this in my email this morning..

What's wrong with it? I checked it out just now. Perfectly functional, has all information needed. Don't sweat it. If you think it's hurting business take JoeShmow's idea, it's a fine one.

Some small businesses aren't web developers. Your product is the best of any that I've tried and the correspondence back and forth was excellent. Haters gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Maybe some youtube video reviews that you can link to..... shouldn't be too costly?
    This is actually a great idea.
    You can do the videos as "Unlisted" as well if you like, so people can only find them from direct links from your website.

BANNED
    I ordered from you, zero issues and the holster is lit.

CGN Regular
    Kick ass customer service and quality products > Flashy website

Just looked at your website for the first time. Simple, easy to navigate, appropriate for your business size. No issues that I could see that stop someone getting the information needed to purchase your products.

Just put up a simple html order form on your website, beats a lot of those convoluted drop down menus and such.

Make:
    Model:
    Attachment:
    Options.
    Colour:
    Save Hong Kong!

CGN Regular
    Same here, ordered from your website with no issues, any questions I did have not answered on the website were promptly answered by yourself. It was a pleasure dealing with you and I would certainly look to you first for my next holster.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmow View Post
    Offer your business website as a co-op project for a web design student (or recent grad). In exchange for designing and building your website, you agree to have a "website designed by xxxx" tagline on the site and they get to add the website design to their portfolio/resume.
    Make sure that you own the copyright and maintain control of the site when he/she is done.
    LOL. If I was offered that, my answer would be "sure, and while we're at it, maybe you could give out your products for free in exchange for your tagline on them". Sheesh. No one in IT work for free, even students, and even the bad ones. Also, one would have to be nut to agree to give the whole copyrights to its work to someone who doesn't even pay.

A better solution might be to sell your stuff through amazon. All you need is pictures and a description. They're gonna take a cut, that's for sure, but they do provide the whole infrastructure to sell your stuff.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I looked on both desk top and mobile

id give a 6/10

Its not bad. Nothing froze even on mobile but there is a lot of room for improvement.

I assume you aren't using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ?
    This is how google knows how you find you!

Ive dealt with co-op students before and usually you get exactly what to you pay for.....
    Too much hand holding especially if you aren't an expert in the filed.

Maybe see if there is a CGN person here that does Web Design and would do barter?
    The best time to buy a gun was 40 years ago, the second best time is today.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast