Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So i woke up to this in my email this morning..

Great point vinny, I'll have a look af Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    LOL. If I was offered that, my answer would be "sure, and while we're at it, maybe you could give out your products for free in exchange for your tagline on them". Sheesh. No one in IT work for free, even students, and even the bad ones. Also, one would have to be nut to agree to give the whole copyrights to its work to someone who doesn't even pay.

A better solution might be to sell your stuff through amazon. All you need is pictures and a description. They're gonna take a cut, that's for sure, but they do provide the whole infrastructure to sell your stuff.
    Regarding YouTube, great idea as well, not sure you all would like to see me fumbling around trying to look tactocool lol , but asking fellows in competition or the like would work possibly.

Regards.
    Solelycanadian

Thanks for this post, now I know where to get some gear before I do the Black Badge course!
    CCFR and CSSA member

Quote Originally Posted by rollie100 View Post
    Great point vinny, I'll have a look af Amazon.

Regarding YouTube, great idea as well, not sure you all would like to see me fumbling around trying to look tactocool lol , but asking fellows in competition or the like would work possibly.

Regards.
    Solelycanadian
    Its important to have someone involved that can direct and plan.
    If you got that you can make a vid for fairly cheap and have great production value.

(Done lots of videos for my company on a tight budget and its better then some bigger guys with more money)

What about a building a webstore/site with something like big cartel? You can design it and manage it yourself.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Meh, fvck them. You make great stuff. Happy with my holster when I still had it!!
    |CCFR|

get an instagram /twitter acct. have links on your site. also post pics on facebook and link from each to each

Quote Originally Posted by stang View Post
    Stop whining I woke up to another Lieberal government.
    This!
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

there are some real winners out there thats for sure!
    i have one of your kydex double mag holders for my 45 and it has worked exceptionally well for the use i put it though so buying a canadian made quality product is a huge plus for me. there are way worse websites out there. someone just had a bad case of the mondays lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    I just checked you out..Very Nice items! You guys {custom} make everything yourselves in house? I'm sure some CGN'er would make a Trade type deal with you for a Professional website.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    LOL. If I was offered that, my answer would be "sure, and while we're at it, maybe you could give out your products for free in exchange for your tagline on them". Sheesh. No one in IT work for free, even students, and even the bad ones. Also, one would have to be nut to agree to give the whole copyrights to its work to someone who doesn't even pay.

A better solution might be to sell your stuff through amazon. All you need is pictures and a description. They're gonna take a cut, that's for sure, but they do provide the whole infrastructure to sell your stuff.
    Not sure how things work in QC, but in BC many people offer services for free (or discount) in order to gain experience and to add to their resume. I have had students ask me to help them get an unpaid position at my workplace.
    Pick up the receiver... I'll make you a believer.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast