Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: So i woke up to this in my email this morning..

I got a website built through Shopify and it didnt cost me anything up front. A third part designer did it for free and Shopify took a small percentage of sales to pay him off. Worked out really well!

Huh, never been on your website till i saw your post. Im no tech genius, but it seemed ok and easy to navigate!
    Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank
    Give a man a bank and he can rob the world

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    It’s not really that hard to build an e-commerce website these days. Even if you’re not that tech savvy devote an hour to it per night and eventually you’ll have something better and gain knowledge from it that’ll benefit you in the long run. I’ve learned lots building my club’s website in Wix and I’d definitely say we gained members from it (don’t use Wix for this though, use a dedicated e-commerce platform).

Your site certainly could use a refresh and more modern look but otherwise it's really not that bad. It's straight forward and not rocket science to figure out how to order etc. You can change it if you really want, but honestly, id leave it be. And besides for the dildoes that send emails like that off to people, do you really wanna deal with them at the end of the day?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456