Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So i woke up to this in my email this morning..

Sent the hunting gear guy a poster for review. Adriel has a good following and is active in the shooting sports.

I have ordered many things from you guys. Top quality items and I could care less how the website works. Keep up the great work

Deep in the Darkest Bush there is ! and Kamloops
    Quote Originally Posted by stang View Post
    Stop whining I woke up to another Lieberal government.
    YUP ! Now and thats something to WHINE LOUDLY about too ! RJ
    INDIGENOUS JIM - Born and Raised in British Columbia and A Canadian !

The 284 WIN - is the Original Short Magnum !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    I just checked out your site for the first time. Not bad. I've certainly seen much much worse! You might want to do some thing about the FN FNX in Consignments for $110,800.00 though, bit on the high side if you ask me!
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

Quote Originally Posted by stang View Post
    Stop whining I woke up to another Lieberal government.
    im sorry stang if my post came off as whiny, i certainly didn't mean for it to come off that way at all. because of the email i received i just wanted to mention it so others can voice they're opinion as well in regards to our website, and reach out for advice as im obviously not very tech savvy lol.

Tons of great advice and input and help if we need it! thanks guys!.

i definitely agree though waking up to another liberal government is something to Legit whine about!!..

CGN frequent flyer
    Your website is fine. If any questions arise you have answered all my emails within a couple hours. Some if the sample colors etc may be bigger but whatever. If you read carefully and fill in order form it works and you get what you want
    CCFR

I rather have an OKAY basic website and great product, than some uber tactical, mall ninja, fake posting wannbe website with meh products.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by SolCan View Post
    im sorry stang if my post came off as whiny, i certainly didn't mean for it to come off that way at all. because of the email i received i just wanted to mention it so others can voice they're opinion as well in regards to our website, and reach out for advice as im obviously not very tech savvy lol.

Tons of great advice and input and help if we need it! thanks guys!.

i definitely agree though waking up to another liberal government is something to Legit whine about!!..
    I suspect the "stop whining" was directed at the writer of the email, not you!

BANNED
    What a douche canoe.

Mostly I write copy that converts into leads and sales. Emails, print, vids, whatever. I also do vids and WordPress sites, having been coding my own HTML sites in Notepad since 2001.

Yet I feel for your position as small Kanuk business people and I'd like to help. My free advice -- worth exactly what you're paying... is I see only one major thing unlikable about your site...

Readability is paramount. For example, reverse type -- white letters on dark background -- is difficult to read. It's a favorite of graphic designers who don't know about readability and often don't care.

That's it. Products pix are good, descriptions good. Perhaps some better copy, which we can easily do via phone.
    "There is always another way." - Kwai Chang Caine

“The trouble with practical jokes is that they often get elected.” - Will Rogers

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast