Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: So i woke up to this in my email this morning..

So i woke up to this in my email this morning..

"Your website is trash. Why would I order from a place with no consideration of demonstration of their product. I would rather spend the shipping costs from the US. get real."

sigh..
    I agree our website is outdated and honestly is crap, we would hire a professional web designer and someone to run it if we could afford it, but as we're a small business we do the best we can do with just the two of us within our means..
    to be fair we have been approached by several website designers, and although i would absolutely love to take them up on their offers we just cannot afford it at this time..

I have ordered from you with no concerns or issues. Sounds like you avoided a spoiled little baby of a customer.

CGN Regular
    Im a spoiled little brat. And if things are not handed to me or made easy. Im gonna cry like a little school boy.

That's all I read from your post.
    I think you guys are awesome.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Maybe some youtube video reviews that you can link to..... shouldn't be too costly?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Whatever man. It's not great, but it gets the point across.

Also, any chance you can make a holster for the Desert Eagle? I might pick one up just for the lols. And shooting steel challenge with .50 AE would be hilarious. Something I've always wanted to do, haha.

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

Stop whining I woke up to another Lieberal government.

Offer your business website as a co-op project for a web design student (or recent grad). In exchange for designing and building your website, you agree to have a "website designed by xxxx" tagline on the site and they get to add the website design to their portfolio/resume.
    Make sure that you own the copyright and maintain control of the site when he/she is done.
    Pick up the receiver... I'll make you a believer.

Meh, leave the website as it is. I have several of your products. I've never had a problem placing an order. If the info there is not enough for someone to judge your product, the CGN forums have plenty of info. As a competitor, you make the best holsters in my opinion. Your communication/speed to reply to my email has always been great.
    "Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean

thanks guys!,

that's a great idea joe!..

Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmow View Post
    Offer your business website as a co-op project for a web design student (or recent grad). In exchange for designing and building your website, you agree to have a "website designed by xxxx" tagline on the site and they get to add the website design to their portfolio/resume.
    Make sure that you own the copyright and maintain control of the site when he/she is done.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 53Izzy744's Avatar
    Your site isnt that bad. Definitely not terrible! And not nearly bad enough to warrant an email like that. Guy is a total douche. If i was in to restricteds and competitions i wouldnt care about having to contact you to place an order. A checkout option would be the only thing i could see anyone having an issue with for convenience sakes but still, ive ordered from rusty woods and you basically write out a list of what you want then they ship it, so youre not the only one.

Cheers!
    Sweet songs never last too long on broken radios

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast