Troy 102 Trudeau Special... $1329

That sucks, 2 day shipping just turned into week shipping lol, odd though that they shipped from another store without informing us

We shipped from where we had stock. It is far faster to drop ship from Target than to ship to the Edge and then back out again.

Maybe we could have communicated this, but I don't really see the issue. You get a great gun at an incredible price, but the shipping label is different.

JR

That's who I got my shipping notice from

We shipped from either Target or the Edge.... once we ran out at the Edge, we dipped into Target's stock... same rifle, same price. I do apologize for any confusion, but we prioritized completing the sale and shipping. We dropped the ball on the individual notifications.

JR

We shipped from either Target or the Edge.... once we ran out at the Edge, we dipped into Target's stock... same rifle, same price. I do apologize for any confusion, but we prioritized completing the sale and shipping. We dropped the ball on the individual notifications.

JR

Don't matter who shipped it to me, it's on the way and that's a good thing

We shipped from where we had stock. It is far faster to drop ship from Target than to ship to the Edge and then back out again.

Maybe we could have communicated this, but I don't really see the issue. You get a great gun at an incredible price, but the shipping label is different.

JR

Not complaining just thought it was odd..Thanks thought, looking forward to receiving the rifle!

What is the fit & finish like on these rifles? Better than a BCL ? Almost as good as a Stag 10?

receiver fit and finish is slightly better than 102, no match for stag 10, dual ejctor bolt is absolutly surprise, triger pull is on the heavy side, and my rear take down pin seems draging on upper even when it's fully out.
Lesser quality LPK i guess.

I wish I saw this deal sooner.. want one of these as they are in my price point. Called shooting edge yesterday and they sold out in about 2 day. Snooze ya Loose...I'll have to keep an eye open in EE to see if anyone flips theirs in the market.

Take down pin

receiver fit and finish is slightly better than 102, no match for stag 10, dual ejctor bolt is absolutly surprise, triger pull is on the heavy side, and my rear take down pin seems draging on upper even when it's fully out.
Lesser quality LPK i guess.

My front take down pin was a little tight in the lower. I took the pin out and polished it, you could see some machining grooves in it. Works great now.

Not until C-71 gets royal assent... until then, you could be "Mike from Canmore" for all we care. We must however, make sure you have a valid proper PAL.

If you want to place the order over the phone and not online.... our number is 403-720-4867

JR

You guys are awesome, like many dealers on the page, but also evil, us poor folks gots no monies to use haha

Back
Top Bottom