Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516

Thread: Troy 102 Trudeau Special... $1329

Is there any of these left?

Quote Originally Posted by Munkey1973 View Post
    What is the fit & finish like on these rifles? Better than a BCL ? Almost as good as a Stag 10?
    I got mine today, did a quick check. Feel solid and well made. Next to no play between upper/lower. Really is a bargain at this price if they hold up.

Test fired 150gn and 125gn handloads with zero issues. Light shooting gun. well made and the BCG is one nice piece of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Munkey1973 View Post
    What is the fit & finish like on these rifles? Better than a BCL ? Almost as good as a Stag 10?
    receiver fit and finish is slightly better than 102, no match for stag 10, dual ejctor bolt is absolutly surprise, triger pull is on the heavy side, and my rear take down pin seems draging on upper even when it's fully out.
    Lesser quality LPK i guess.
    Eat rice, but ain't ricer, love spicy stuff
    Have you listen to Jordan Peterson lately? You should, and just letting you know i'm currently cleaning out my room/house/shop/garage/tool box/safe
    CCFR, CSSA, CFIB member

I wish I saw this deal sooner.. want one of these as they are in my price point. Called shooting edge yesterday and they sold out in about 2 day. Snooze ya Loose...I'll have to keep an eye open in EE to see if anyone flips theirs in the market.
    Buy once and cry once. Sometimes half measures cost twice as much.
    Accuracy is a matter of time and money. How much do you want to spend?
    Coyotes outpace roadrunners by 23 mph. They do not outpace a 223 Remington, however.

Take down pin

Quote Originally Posted by SouthWest Guy View Post
    receiver fit and finish is slightly better than 102, no match for stag 10, dual ejctor bolt is absolutly surprise, triger pull is on the heavy side, and my rear take down pin seems draging on upper even when it's fully out.
    Lesser quality LPK i guess.
    My front take down pin was a little tight in the lower. I took the pin out and polished it, you could see some machining grooves in it. Works great now.

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Actually yes... we are firing 3 mags through teh metal mag provided and one using a PMAG.

JR
    Will the PMag drop out?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Not until C-71 gets royal assent... until then, you could be "Mike from Canmore" for all we care. We must however, make sure you have a valid proper PAL.

If you want to place the order over the phone and not online.... our number is 403-720-4867

JR
    You guys are awesome, like many dealers on the page, but also evil, us poor folks gots no monies to use haha
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol