Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Troy 102 Trudeau Special... $1329

Got my threads confused :S
    Last edited by Hornychief; 10-31-2019 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    Has anyone who placed an online order got a shipping notification, or been able to pickup in store?
    Got billed last friday, no news

Delivery man showed up today. Things are moving along.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    To all that are still waiting... yes, this is unacceptable. However, we are working through this fiasco as fast as we can.

Our new e-commerce system is proving to be a difficult teenager with a mind of it's own.

We are processing and shipping more and more daily. Please have a little more patience.

If, you have changed your mind and want to cancel, we also understand and will give a 100% refund if the payment has been processed and the firearm, for some reason has not shipped.

We do want happy (and repeat) customers... :-)

Regards,

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

delete
    Last edited by JeffMan; 05-01-2020 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    I picked mine up today. I’ve also got the BCL and Stag to compare it to.

Wouldn't mind seeing some side by side comparison pics, preferably in their stock configurations. as well as any major differences (mainly between the troy and bcl since stag is pretty much has its own thing going on haha)

Quote Originally Posted by mach 1 View Post
    Wouldn't mind seeing some side by side comparison pics, preferably in their stock configurations. as well as any major differences (mainly between the troy and bcl since stag is pretty much has its own thing going on haha)
    All three are in their stock form, except for optics.

I don't know how to post pictures tho. HA!

My BCL 102 looks to be a fine rifle but I wouldn't pay as much for the BCL if the Troy had been available at these prices. Ironically, my BCL is the only rifle that didn't have a QC problem out of the box; the Stag had a loose gas block (easy fix), the Troy has a loose buffer tube (easy fix).

I wouldn't pay as much for the Troy as I would the Stag. The Stag has the forward assist, that I'll probably never use. The Troy looks to be a fine rifle.

I'd rank them #1 Stag, Close 2nd Troy, #3 BCL... without having put any rounds thru the Troy yet.

BCL looses points for the finish and lack of proper anodizing, I dont know how durable it'll be, or how long it will last ... actually it'll probably last forever since I doubt I'll shoot it much with the Stag and Troy in the stable.

All three rifles are nice.

Just wondering how far along you are in sorting this out, havent heard anything from you since placing my order. Don't personally mind waiting, just wondering how long I might be waiting.
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

Are they shipping from target sports Canada?? Another member mentioned ordering one from them and I recall you saying something about maybe to many orders and not enough stock? Anyways I recieved a tracking notice from Canada post from them even though I never ordered from them.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mach 1 View Post
    Are they shipping from target sports Canada?? Another member mentioned ordering one from them and I recall you saying something about maybe to many orders and not enough stock? Anyways I recieved a tracking notice from Canada post from them even though I never ordered from them.
    That's who I got my shipping notice from