Once fired brass for sale

Cadex Defence

CGN Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Go check out our Bargain Cave for some great savings on once fired brass. Don’t miss out on these great prices!

73404000_3054921131201221_7539396032463896576_o.jpg

In the 375 variety, are you selling many of the EnABLER or is it mostly the CheyTac? The EnABLER looks promising coming from Litz and Applied ballistics. They use Peterson brass but apparently not sold by Peterson. At this time is this a calibre that is too niche and needs to be imported by the individual, or can it be found within Canada? Thank you!

In the 375 variety, are you selling many of the EnABLER or is it mostly the CheyTac? The EnABLER looks promising coming from Litz and Applied ballistics. They use Peterson brass but apparently not sold by Peterson. At this time is this a calibre that is too niche and needs to be imported by the individual, or can it be found within Canada? Thank you!

We do have a handful in the pipeline from shooters mostly out of the US. Being that it is a new offering can't really say if it is selling better then the Chey Tac. The only place I have seen the ammo or brass for sale is Applied ballistics weapons division. I would recommend reaching out to them about getting the brass imported into Canada.

At this point in the game I would recommend staying with the chey tac, you can find brass and bullets it Canada on a regular basis. If you have the time, resources and patience order up an EnABLER, just make sure you can get the brass into Canada at a reasonable cost/time.

Cheers,
Ryan McLean
Cadex Customer Service

Back
Top Bottom