Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you don't have one, you need one... 29.99USD on sale

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TefJuaN View Post
    They had them in Canada a couple weeks ago.. stock must’ve run out.. they were $54.99USD.. so same price as if you buy from their US store.. they make import shipments once a month as far as I know so if you got your order in before their import this month then it shouldn’t take two months to receive..
    I have an order with IRG in progress right now. My email confirmation was 25th of August. Their latest website update says the export licenses were granted on the 17th of October so they expect to have them in Canada this week, and I'm hoping (although they've made no promise) to get it by the end of the month. So.. that's pretty much 2 months, a little over actually. It's faster if you order before the 15th (their export cutoff date for the month), but seeing as it's already the 23rd I would expect ordering one of these lowers to take just as long as my last order.

I'm certainly not knocking IRG for the time it takes. They're very upfront and honest about the process, and they can save you some money if you aren't in a hurry. Most things I'm not in a hurry for, especially this time of year when we are heading into winter and I don't shoot as often. But, for this product, the political climate may create a sense of urgency.

In the spirit of being upfront and honest, it would actually be more than a $20 difference to get one in country right now. Closer to a $50 difference. So it is quite a good deal.

In the long term, I think it'd be a good move to for suppliers/retailers to start moving stock at cost, or even below cost as Loss Leaders.

One can easily envision two or three options in the upcoming political divide:

1) Funguns don't get banned. There are now more pigs to feed, more accessories to mount, etc... long term and return customers hopefully.

2) Funguns get banned, and their business is doomed anyway.

3) Somewhere in the middle. Not as many pigs to feed, but also their business is still viable, if less profitable than before.

They have as much to lose as the rest of us. To me, it makes sense to flood the market now.

Super GunNutz
    if these were in Canada,that would be a great sale,,but with all the shipping fees,import fees,,US exchange rate,and wait 2 months if you're lucky,all to save maybe $20.00 from buying it here,they make more money on that import fee than they do on the part itself,as for cheap lowers,remember those $99.00, Aero lowers,they're probably still around,right now retailers should be concentrating on bringing tons of cheap lowers,so we can give Trudeau the finger so he sees we dont give a rat's ass about him,

I bought one of these 2 weeks ago from the Canadian site. Here is the breakdown:

AR Lower - 55.00 usd
    Gst - 3.66 cad
    Shipping - 14.98 cad

It seems to be a nice lower, I'm just waiting for the rest of the parts to show up.

I will take 10 of them if you put them in the Canadian warehouse and charge me a flat shipping fee of $50.00
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2582
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2576
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2574

get them here first and sell a pile....

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by teknition View Post
    I will take 10 of them if you put them in the Canadian warehouse and charge me a flat shipping fee of $50.00
    Same.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

Quote Originally Posted by teknition View Post
    This^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123