Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516171819202122232426 ... LastLast

Thread: Action: Gun Ban is a Western Alienation Issue

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I have many friends in eastern Canada that I converse with regularly by email and face time. I certainly don't "hate" eastern Canada but I fundamentaly disagree with the Canada the eastern Canada is becoming. I'm 50 , so have a good grasp on the road that has taken us here and I just fail to understand how good Canadians let this happen. We can't really blame immigration persay, as many countries are represented in Canada and all those folks worked hand in hand to create this fine nation. The late 70's and 80's were the turning point and things have gone south from there until now.
    I'm done with the nonsense in ottowa , in my view Trudeaus cabinet and the liberal party itself are lying manipulative crimminals who are robbing this nation of it's values and have no business making any decisions that affect my life. I simply can't get passed that.

So it's either Free The West or leave.
    I'll give separation a chance first but if the movement doesn't start now in a real tangible way, then it's all talk and bullsh*t.

So I challenge all CGN'ers who want a Free western Canada to change their sig line to Free The West
    I''d also like to see bumper stickers with the same slogan and might talk to a guy I know with a print shop.....
    let's make this happen.
    I'm born and raised in BC , from an indigenous family (cree/metis) from alberta and Saskatchewan and I support a free west.

CGN Regular
    Durham is 905, can we please stop pooling us in with toronto? It's a bit of a sore spot lol

#WEXIT! Im just done at this point. I feel bad for our eastern brothers that we will leave behind, but I'm going all in on splitting the west off. Even under Harper the cons did very little for us. They never enshrined anything to prevent us being persecuted the next time a loser got elected. At least in a free west, the commies that flee east to stay with whats left of Canada should leave behind vacant jobs and homes for a fair bit of you good guys left in the east to move here for and take over. Maybe we can organize a house swap...

But if nothing else if WEXIT gets us the Alberta firewall (preferably Sask, MB, BC, YK and NWT firewalls too) then the movement is still a success.

have many friends in eastern Canada that I converse with regularly by email and face time. I certainly don't "hate" eastern Canada but I fundamentaly disagree with the Canada the eastern Canada is becoming. I'm 50 , so have a good grasp on the road that has taken us here and I just fail to understand how good Canadians let this happen. We can't really blame immigration persay, as many countries are represented in Canada and all those folks worked hand in hand to create this fine nation. The late 70's and 80's were the turning point and things have gone south from there until now.
    I'm done with the nonsense in ottowa , in my view Trudeaus cabinet and the liberal party itself are lying manipulative crimminals who are robbing this nation of it's values and have no business making any decisions that affect my life. I simply can't get passed that.

So it's either Free The West or leave.
    I'll give separation a chance first but if the movement doesn't start now in a real tangible way, then it's all talk and bullsh*t.

So I challenge all CGN'ers who want a Free western Canada to change their sig line to Free The West
    I''d also like to see bumper stickers with the same slogan and might talk to a guy I know with a print shop.....
    let's make this happen.
    I'm born and raised in BC , from an indigenous family (cree/metis) from alberta and Saskatchewan and I support a free west.
    Well said, agree with you 100%

CGN Regular Animatronic Fireman's Avatar
    Wexit / western separation in any form from Canada is a dumb idea that will cost all Canadians. Indigneous land treaties, 0 trade agreements signed with other countries, the high unlikelihood of BC or the Territories separating preventing access to a coast are just some of the many hurtles.

Either work together with your western elected representatives and the eastern provinces to make Canada a better place for everyone or emigrate.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Animatronic Fireman View Post
    Wexit / western separation in any form from Canada is a dumb idea that will cost all Canadians. Indigneous land treaties, 0 trade agreements signed with other countries, the high unlikelihood of BC or the Territories separating preventing access to a coast are just some of the many hurtles.

Either work together with your western elected representatives and the eastern provinces to make Canada a better place for everyone or emigrate.
    I disagree
    it seems the western 3 provinces are under both cultural and financial/economic attack by the left controlled east. Sask coal and farms, Alberta oil and farms, BC farms , forestry and fishing..... all being outright destroyed by left leaning Canada. Along with that are all the higher paying jobs that truly drive the economies in our 3 provinces.

see my sigline.

I am a young gun, I grew up respecting the crown, strong sense of the monarchy and history of Canada and and my mother is from Mexico so immigrant background.

I am done with the rest of the country and it pains me to say that, I am reluctant but in the long run, it’s better for both if the West either gets its own interests first in government with an Alberta only premier or a full split. And the thing is even if the pipeline gets built, damage is already done.
    IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    Why just a sig line, when a picture is worth a thousand words?
    If you use the EE, at the very least please name your home province on your bio page.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rangebob's Avatar
    I spent a couple of days in Alberta this week, and the feeling out there is a combination of gloom, disappointment and puzzlement. Most Albertans are asking very plain and sad questions: “What have we done to deserve this treatment? Why are we the villains in this play? Why has Ottawa, the Trudeau government in particular, hounded us with regulations and legislation (i.e. Bill C-69, known as the anti-pipeline law) that are killing our economy? Why don’t they (the feds) give us fair hearing? Why can’t we have access to world markets? And why, oh why, with the three vast economies of the world — the U.S., China and India — blasting away at energy development while being totally exempt from the precious Paris agreements, why are we supposed to be carrying all the load?”
    -- Rex Murphy, https://nationalpost.com/news/politi...te-in-the-west

Hurtle's and Hurdles are meant to be overcome. I've never balked at a challenge and neither have most Prairie types. Best of luck keeping the lights on back East with your Saudi Oil. Say what you want, but at least the West will have secure energy. We just need to throw off the hurful yoke of "climate sacrifice" and the stuuupid carbon tax, which will naturally occur as part of Wexit.
    Mark C