CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 278

Thread: Action: Gun Ban is a Western Alienation Issue

  1. #191
    CGN Regular Steyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by steamy teabag View Post
    Why not. Quebec was pushing that with there referendum and suggested French soldiers could join the Quebec forces. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    I am not saying you are wrong, but the military's loyalty to the province they are (temporarily) stationed in is a huge leap of faith. Creating a country can be done the hard way or the harder way.


    Being that the Crown is apolitical, ditching it opens a huge can of worms without any obvious benefit. We can have our freedoms, our own constitution, RKBA, etc, without having to create a new form of state out of thin air.
    Long live Alberta.

  2. #192
    CGN Regular anton520b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    168
    WEXIT British Columbiawexit bc2.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by anton520b; 10-29-2019 at 09:45 PM. Reason: smaller picture
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

  3. #193
    CGN Regular anton520b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    168
    For those who don't know about WEXIT BC, just input WEXIT British Columbia into Facebook search engine and results will come up with option to join the movement.
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

  4. #194
    Super GunNutz josh1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Steyn View Post
    Then good luck in keeping the Banff and Japer National Parks, CFB Edmonton, CFB Cold Lake, CFB Suffield and CFB Wainwright. Like it or not, the Crown owns it. And no, "we'll just take it anyway" is not a viable option.

    ...and I'm not even getting into the (not small) problem that the soldiers in all these bases are loyal to QEII.
    Oh. I didn't realize the Queen would be jumping on the Wexit train. Must be one hell of a negotiator at the Helm of this manifesto.
    Please consider joining, donating and supporting the CCFR and CSSA. This an effective way to have your voice heard.

    If you don't advocate, you WILL lose your firearms rights.

  5. #195
    CGN frequent flyer infideleggwelder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Go east they said. it will be fun, they said
    Posts
    1,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Steyn View Post
    Then good luck in keeping the Banff and Japer National Parks, CFB Edmonton, CFB Cold Lake, CFB Suffield and CFB Wainwright. Like it or not, the Crown owns it. And no, "we'll just take it anyway" is not a viable option.

    ...and I'm not even getting into the (not small) problem that the soldiers in all these bases are loyal to QEII.
    personally, i think you'd see a lot of tested loyalty in the event that WEXIT actually happens.
    "And so we go, on with our lives. We know the truth, but prefer lies. Lies are simple, simple is bliss. Why go against tradition when we can Admit defeat, live in decline Be the victim of our own design"

  6. #196
    CGN frequent flyer infideleggwelder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Go east they said. it will be fun, they said
    Posts
    1,387
    Quote Originally Posted by billee View Post
    The New Western Canada Should include northwestern ontario giving us access to the great lakes and the St lawrence. Definitely exclude the GTA cesspool. Same goes for the lower mainland in BC.
    NW Ontario - Manitoba - Saskatchewan - Alberta and 3/4s of BC excluding the greater vancouver area. What an awesome country that would be!
    SOOOOOO why wouldn't`t we just vote Vancouver, GTA, and Montreal off the island? they can be their own country.
    "And so we go, on with our lives. We know the truth, but prefer lies. Lies are simple, simple is bliss. Why go against tradition when we can Admit defeat, live in decline Be the victim of our own design"

  7. #197
    Super GunNutz josh1976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarheart View Post
    Oh because governments or would be governments never create false flag events? Even if they aren't creating them they certainly keep paperwork ready in anticipation for them. Look how quickly they can table new laws right after an event. Clearly things were written in advance in anticipation.
    Alex Jones may be very hyperbolic but he isn't out right wrong. They don't bother platforming inaccurate ineffective people. They use those for ridicule.
    Im not naive. Governments have contingency plans for posible and hypothetical emergencies. Don't confuse those necessary strategies with "false flag" initiatives. Too many times these separate things get blurred and lumped together. You'd be correct in saying that, in Canada, we have seen some police divisions/ commanders go bat#### crazy, as was the case at the g7 summit in Toronto 2018. A good example of undercover police instigators was the Montebello protests in 2007. No denying these things happen in Canada. But I sense that the tone of this thread is insinuating a false flag that would dictate civilians be slaughtered for legislative gain. Remember, Alex Jones has been tried and convicted for saying Sandy Hook was 100% fake, and a false flag. The US government planing Castros murder doesn't equate to evidence of our Canadian government potentialy planning to kill it's own citizens under a false flag pretense. To say that Alex Jones is hyperbolic, but not entirely wrong would only be true if you can draw distinctions. I hope you can, because he cannot. It has cost him his credibility. Furthermore, he "educates" the very uneducated. A dangerous teacher/student effect.
    Please consider joining, donating and supporting the CCFR and CSSA. This an effective way to have your voice heard.

    If you don't advocate, you WILL lose your firearms rights.

  8. #198
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    30,956
    Justin has just solved his Western Canadian alienation problem. He has hired Anne McLellan as Western Canadian advisor.

  9. #199
    CGN Regular chopperbubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    820
    Quote Originally Posted by josh1976 View Post
    ^^you Alex Jones much?^^
    Yeah well, AJ may be a lot of things however, wrong isnít one of them.

  10. #200
    Super GunNutz SQUAREHEAD1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    ONTARIO
    Posts
    821
    Quote Originally Posted by chopperbubba View Post
    Yeah well, AJ may be a lot of things however, wrong isn’t one of them.
    Yep, he’s a real dandy, but unfortunately, sadly, he’s not wrong...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •