CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3131516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 278

Thread: Action: Gun Ban is a Western Alienation Issue

  1. #221
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Fact is guns are a red herring, let's just hope there is no events that give Jussie Trudeau an opportunity to do what Jussie Jucinda did in N.Z.
    Ever heard of term “false flag”?

  2. #222
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer CLW .45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,156
    Quote Originally Posted by leeelmer View Post
    Guys talking about new treaties, stupid.
    Deed the reserve land to each group, done, nothing else. Same taxes same rules, same everything for everyone regardless of skin color or genetic history.
    New constitution, that gives rights to us, ei: property, self defence, and such. People that don't think this is possible know nothing of world history. This is possible and needs to be done, I don't believe that Canada as it stands right now if fixable, and never can be, are there steps that could be done to make it better? Sure but without burning the current bill of rights and freedoms, and constitution I believe it is impossible, it would be much easier to separate and do it right(or better) than it would be to fix Canada.
    Constitutions do not give people rights

    Constitutions do not protect people’s rights.

    People have rights.

    Your rights will be protected only when you ensure that your neighbour’s rights are protected.

    Recognition of, respect for, and protection of your rights is up to you!
    To demonstrate that people can actually go to the moon and back, you use the American experience.
    To demonstrate that public safety is not adversely affected by responsible people carrying to protect life, you also use the American experience.



  3. #223
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by Eulsam View Post
    This is a start. You don't begin with negotiations by demanding everything under the sun. If we can stop the forthcoming ban, we can then work towards and build a case on getting things like the Swiss guns and others that are wrongfully prohib status reverted back to a legal status. Rome wasn't built in a day.
    You don’t negotiate with tyrants.
    Canada DOESN'T HAVE PROBLEM WITH GUNS. There are no “assault rifles” (assault is an action not a type of firearm), there is no “gun violence” but there is gang violence which has nothing to do with legal gun owners, there are no “high capacity magazines” (high capacity magazines are over 30 rounds). How did we get to maximum 5 rounds? Why is AR platform restricted in the first place? Let alone why is it going to be banned? Who’s the one who can tell me how, where and with what I can defend myself, my family and my property?
    These are the main points we should bring up, not compromise. You don’t compromise with the ones who would love to see us disarmed. “We are the first ones to get taxed, last ones to be considered but first ones to get punished for the actions of criminals and mentally ill”.
    Again, all kinds of groups get all kinds of rights. Where are our rights?

  4. #224
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer CLW .45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,156
    Quote Originally Posted by BG011 View Post
    You don’t negotiate with tyrants.
    Canada DOESN'T HAVE PROBLEM WITH GUNS. There are no “assault rifles” (assault is an action not a type of firearm), there is no “gun violence” but there is gang violence which has nothing to do with legal gun owners, there are no “high capacity magazines” (high capacity magazines are over 30 rounds). How did we get to maximum 5 rounds? Why is AR platform restricted in the first place? Let alone why is it going to be banned? Who’s the one who can tell me how, where and with what I can defend myself, my family and my property?
    These are the main points we should bring up, not compromise. You don’t compromise with the ones who would love to see us disarmed. “We are the first ones to get taxed, last ones to be considered but first ones to get punished for the actions of criminals and mentally ill”.
    Again, all kinds of groups get all kinds of rights. Where are our rights?
    Wrong question.

    Why are your rights not recognized, respected, and protected by your government?

    Now, that is the question.

    The answer?

    Simply because you have not demanded that your government recognize, respect, and protect your neighbour’s right to defend life, liberty, and property with the weapons that he determines to be appropriate in his circumstances.
    To demonstrate that people can actually go to the moon and back, you use the American experience.
    To demonstrate that public safety is not adversely affected by responsible people carrying to protect life, you also use the American experience.



  5. #225
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    333
    I’m not sure what was the purpose of this but ok.
    Isn’t this what I was asking? Just simplified version of it.
    It’s not that I haven’t demanded anything, it’s that 99% of gun owners never demanded anything.
    Again, how did AR platform become restricted to begin with? Where was “demand” back then to reject that classification? Now it’s a bit too late. Isn’t it? How about magazine capacity? The ones down south got it right. They have constitution...and what do we have?
    Charter of rights. Rights for everyone except majority. Every freak under this son is recognized and has rights but for us there are all kinds of laws, regulations, restrictions, bans...
    The point is we won’t do anything about it because we usually don’t. Carbon tax scam is a prime example. It’s $0.11 per litre.
    Did anyone do anything about it?

  6. #226
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer rangebob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    21,849
    Quote Originally Posted by BG011 View Post
    Again, how did AR platform become restricted to begin with?
    AR-15 History Notes
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...-history-notes

  7. #227
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    333
    Rangebob, thank you!

    My question is, is there anything we can do to bring AR platform back to non restricted status?

  8. #228
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer CLW .45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,156
    Quote Originally Posted by BG011 View Post
    Rangebob, thank you!

    My question is, is there anything we can do to bring AR platform back to non restricted status?
    Yeah, the same thing we can do to remove restricted/prohibited status from everything.

    1. Understand that 100% of firearms are appropriate for you to have.

    2. Understand that you have a right to defend life, liberty, and property with whatever weapons you deem appropriate in the circumstances.

    3. Understand that waiting for the right government to do the right thing is, like baby steps, going to accomplish nothing.

    It is up to us to create the circumstances that will have the wrong government do the right thing.

    What is the right thing?

    It starts with repeal of criminalization, prohibition/restriction, and the requirement to demonstrate need.

    For those who believe we should always be willing to compromise, that is the middle ground between where we are and where we should be.

    That is compromise I can get behind.
    To demonstrate that people can actually go to the moon and back, you use the American experience.
    To demonstrate that public safety is not adversely affected by responsible people carrying to protect life, you also use the American experience.



  9. #229
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    333
    CLW.45 thank you for your explanation. I agree but I already know all this. Trust me.
    The question is, what we can do to bring AR platforms back to non restricted status?
    We know that the mainstream media is totally anti-gun and they will always back up Libtartds. This is quite an obstacle.
    We also know they work on “whoever pays more” basis. That, my friend, is a criminal act. The reason why I’m always mentioning media is because they are working against us. Never underestimate the power of mainstream media. They ruined our image.
    It’s very hard now to convince the ones who are not into guns that all firearms are actually appropriate for us to own (just like you said) BECAUSE of mainstream media. Convince them now that we don’t need to ban handguns and all semi automatic rifles. Good luck. They will never report when people defend themselves, their family, others but when someone gets shot in a school,mall...oh they can’t wait to demonize guns and people like us.
    How do we tackle this issue?
    Last edited by BG011; 11-08-2019 at 06:30 PM.

  10. #230
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer CLW .45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,156
    Quote Originally Posted by BG011 View Post
    CLW.45 thank you for your explanation. I agree but I already know all this. Trust me.
    The question is, what we can do to bring AR platforms back to non restricted status?
    We know that the mainstream media is totally anti-gun and they will always back up Libtartds. This is quite an obstacle.
    We also know they work on “whoever pays more” basis. That, my friend, is a criminal act. The reason why I’m always mentioning media is because they are working against us. Never underestimate the power of mainstream media. They ruined our image.
    It’s very hard now to convince the ones who are not into guns that all firearms are actually appropriate for us to own (just like you said) BECAUSE of mainstream media. Convince them now that we don’t need to ban handguns and all semi automatic rifles. Good luck. They will never report when people defend themselves, their family, others but when someone gets shot in a school,mall...oh they can’t wait to demonize guns and people like us.
    How do we tackle this issue?
    The effort required “to bring AR platforms back to non restricted status” is the same as that required to achieve repeal of prohibition/restriction.

    How do we tackle the issue of refusal to report on self defence cases while demonizing guns and people like us?

    Simply by responding to those attacks by telling the attackers that they have a right to defend life, liberty, and property with whatever weapons they deem appropriate in their circumstances.

    By telling them that all firearms are appropriate for them to have.

    By telling them that their rights, as your neighbours, are important to you.

    By showing them how important their rights are to you, by pushing politicians to recognize, respect, and protect your neighbours’ rights.

    Telling them how nice you, your game, and your AR are won’t cut it.

    We have half a century of proof that it won’t.
    To demonstrate that people can actually go to the moon and back, you use the American experience.
    To demonstrate that public safety is not adversely affected by responsible people carrying to protect life, you also use the American experience.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •