Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5151718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Action: Gun Ban is a Western Alienation Issue

BANNED
    The problem is leftist propaganda backed up by mainstream media.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacqson View Post
    I heard on the radio this morning, the turd had a meeting with the bloc leader and a gun ban was on the agenda. He's trying to drum up support for his plan before he drops the axe on us.
    I heard the same thing. So here is the thing. Scott Moe, the Sask's Premier goes to Ottawa to talk some sense and leaves unhappy. Then 2.0 meets with Bloc and they come up with some nonsense to dump onto us while they have near zero representation from the very west to mid Manitoba, all of it cooked by GTA and Bloc. They are effectively colonizing Western Canada and now openly shoving their Eastern b.s. down out throats. Is there any reason for this to end well ???

Quote Originally Posted by IMR4320 View Post
    I heard the same thing. So here is the thing. Scott Moe, the Sask's Premier goes to Ottawa to talk some sense and leaves unhappy. Then 2.0 meets with Bloc and they come up with some nonsense to dump onto us while they have near zero representation from the very west to mid Manitoba, all of it cooked by GTA and Bloc. They are effectively colonizing Western Canada and now openly shoving their Eastern b.s. down out throats. Is there any reason for this to end well ???
    For a person who claims he did what he did in the SNC Lavalin fiasco to save jobs (Quote: I will do everything I can to protect Canadian jobs) sure doesn't seem to worry about how many jobs will be lost with his lame, no effect on violence, gun ban.

BANNED
    No complience is the answer.

Exclamation They can't arrest us ALL!....

They can't arrest us all!...
    They can't arrest us all!...
    They can't arrest us all!....

BANNED
    We have to get that out of everyone’s head.
    No gun ban of any sort is acceptable. PERIOD!

Post Throne Speech on Monday?

I'm told that, on Monday the 18th, Trudy will be sitting upon his throne whilst making a speech comprising His vision of the future. After his meetings with the NDP, Bloq, & Greens, what are the odds he'll be announcing his gun ban?

BTW--Big 'dust-up' in Surrey this week, but no Glocks or ARs--
    Just sticks and rocks (a bit more like in the 'good old days'?)....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Papaclaude's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    I agree with you (mostly) .

But this "gun ban" is the easiest way for the Liberals to get the votes of 'Nervous Nellies' who believe that "all guns are evil, and must be destroyed." As I said, Trudy knows it as well as we do: Banning guns will not prevent gun-related crimes. It's that 'political football' that gets put into play during the run-up to elections. Too many liberal voters see it as a 'quick fix' to the 'gun problem'. From where I stand, it's just adding to the anxieties of all legal gun owners while we wait for the ax to fall. And there are the looming fears of losing our treasured collections and, in many cases, our livelihood. It's pretty obvious to me that the Liberals don't consider gun enthusiasts to be a significant voting block with the power to influence their agenda.

For years, I've espoused social democratic values and principles, while maintaining my commitment to collecting historical firearms. But Trudeau's intransigence on this issue has forced me to change my views on the Liberals' interests. It seems there is no place for me in Trudeau's Party. Because of this (and a few other broken promises) I've decided to look elsewhere for national leadership.

BTW--With all the news of the PM meeting with the Provincial Premiers this week, I've not heard one word of gun bans since the election.
    With his new minority government, PM's position is a lot more tenuous, so he well may be reluctant to raise the 'gun ban' issue again, unless he can manage to regain his majority in the next election.

Hopefully, we'll be able to flush that slippery Turd away in 2020!
    All the infighting and talk of revolution, the insults, attacks on Fudds, etc. are exactly what the anti's want. Do you know what they would be deadly afraid of? A coordinated, well-funded and well-planned campaign to convince the "Nervous Nellies" that all guns are not bad, and that they do have a legitimate place in responsible hands in a free and democratic society. Show them how firearms are safely and enjoyably kept and used by millions of honest, respectable, taxpaying Canadians every year. That is the only way we will ever make any gains, if it isn't already too late. Anything else will just gain the anti's more believers.
    It's important to have a good vocabulary. If I had known the difference between the words 'antidote' and 'anecdote,' one of my good friends would still be alive.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Papaclaude View Post
    All the infighting and talk of revolution, the insults, attacks on Fudds, etc. are exactly what the anti's want. Do you know what they would be deadly afraid of? A coordinated, well-funded and well-planned campaign to convince the "Nervous Nellies" that all guns are not bad, and that they do have a legitimate place in responsible hands in a free and democratic society. Show them how firearms are safely and enjoyably kept and used by millions of honest, respectable, taxpaying Canadians every year. That is the only way we will ever make any gains, if it isn't already too late. Anything else will just gain the anti's more believers.
    What they would be really afraid of is if certain western provinces had justice ministers that just said No!

Not likely that will happen but it would be a good start to independence from a broken Kanada.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Papaclaude View Post

What we were talking about was what to do in case they actually pass that bill to ban handguns and semi autos. Do not comply. They can’t arrest all of us and it’s against democratic society, like you said.
    We can’t just say ok, take our guns.

Ok where do we start? Support CCFR heavily?