Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1121232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Action: Gun Ban is a Western Alienation Issue

Quote Originally Posted by NotBrad View Post
    As someone who lives in the East, I can honestly tell you we have little in common with the folks 3 hours down south in Toronto. From my short experiences with some western guys at BMQ before I VR'd from the unholy mess that our armed forces have become I can say that we have no connection to the west culturally speaking either.
    Ya i'm from the Sault where me and my dad hunted [north] the Moose are giants. Lots of Beavers making it hard to get in to some places by flooding the roads.

CGN frequent flyer
    Premier Kenney, who seems impressive, seems to be laying the groundwork for the great suck up to Ottawa. Alberta is cooked, though so are the feds. Whole new world out there.

It's not separation we need,

Canada needs to be unified and this Turd is doing what Liberals do best, in this case trying to force infighting amongst Canadians, divide the mass and section us out and broadcast it with the bought and paid for Communist Broadcast Corporation.

I posted on the COVID forum, watch out for the Turds flanking maneuver and now here it is; I do want to know though how a close to bankrupt country buys its citizens property without any money from its citizens? I feel the exaggerated numbers out of the Turds gang for the buyback is waaaaaay under estimated. We need to look at replacement cost of anything purchased. I know one guy who has 7k into his range gun non restricted; lets see how well that goes over.

Lets remind ourselves that the Turd is using discrimination with our native population with "special privileges" to further divide us, maybe our solution is to lease ALL communities land back for a dollar to the natives and follow the rules laid out in the "Indian act",after all they are now indigenous lands; yah it's crazy thought but fun to explore.

I would like to know if a Supreme Court ruled in favour of gun owners rights, would it be precedent setting, food for thought. The Turd and his de=go's will have more up their sleve as his desperation for re-election is well under way.

NON CONFIDENCE

Please don't believe that the Liberals are easy on Quebec. Turd (and his father before) hates Qc and Quebecers hate him as much. Why did the Bloc got in you think? Unfortunately, the public opinion here is against gun in a large proportion. Even hunting is not well seen in the public. Most Quebecers have lost their balls 10-15 years ago. We don't want to step on anybody's feeling...
    I hope this ban will die with a coming election. I can't call my MP, the Turd himself, but I am ready to pay for legal action.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    It might actually be a good thing if Trump manages to to torpedo his re-election and they get a rabid anti-gun, anti-liberty federal government in the US. Especially with attempted COVID-19 "mark of the beast" controls on the population. It could very well trigger a second breakup of these United States. Can you imagine a conservative country stretching from Alaska through Yukon, AB, Montana, Idaho, all the way to Texas? Or, even better, a loose federation of similarly aligned independent nations.
    ***** FREE THE WEST *****

CGN Ultra frequent flyer infideleggwelder's Avatar
    Go east they said. it will be fun, they said
    ^^^never thought of that
    "And so we go, on with our lives. We know the truth, but prefer lies. Lies are simple, simple is bliss. Why go against tradition when we can Admit defeat, live in decline Be the victim of our own design"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CLW .45's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eulsam View Post
    This is a start. You don't begin with negotiations by demanding everything under the sun. If we can stop the forthcoming ban, we can then work towards and build a case on getting things like the Swiss guns and others that are wrongfully prohib status reverted back to a legal status. Rome wasn't built in a day.
    “If we can stop the forthcoming ban...”

So, how did that work for you?

That was the idea with the original SA/CZ ban.

C-42, that disgusting piece of crap, was followed by C-71, which overturned the overturn.

This OIC banned the rest of the SA/CZ rifles, those that weren’t caught up in the original SA/CZ ban.

For the historically challenged among us, every ban from the full autos onward was fought, if fought at all, on the basis you were so fond of.

Dismal failure ensued.

There is another ban in the works, there is always another ban in the works, are you awake now?

Prohibition must be repealed!
    - Gun Control is about making it unlawful for you to use, carry, or possess a firearm.
    - All restrictions/prohibitions must be repealed.
    - Middle ground? What middle ground?

CGN Regular
    " Can you imagine a conservative country stretching from Alaska through Yukon, AB, Montana, Idaho, all the way to Texas? Or, even better, a loose federation of similarly aligned independent nations. "

Actually had a good chat with a Montana rancher about that very thing several years a go. He thought that the North American continent would be better split north-south rather than east-west.

CGN frequent flyer Diamondback Six's Avatar
    Seattle, WA, USA--a neighbor to the South
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave in Calgary View Post
    " Can you imagine a conservative country stretching from Alaska through Yukon, AB, Montana, Idaho, all the way to Texas? Or, even better, a loose federation of similarly aligned independent nations. "

Actually had a good chat with a Montana rancher about that very thing several years a go. He thought that the North American continent would be better split north-south rather than east-west.
    I can see that, but you'd need a three-way split. From the Alaska border down the Cascades/Sierra Nevada/whatever they're called up in BC, and a second at the western borders of Ontario and Pennsylvania then turning east along the MD/WV and MD/VA borders.
    Member NRA, SAF, FPC - WA State CPL
    I am a professional historian - when I draw comparisons between the actions of current and past governments, you can bet it is with great deliberation.

Quote Originally Posted by rifleman762 View Post
    Can you imagine a conservative country stretching from Alaska through Yukon, AB, Montana, Idaho, all the way to Texas? Or, even better, a loose federation of similarly aligned independent nations.
    Great idea. My vision was a new "canada" with 4 regions, loosely confederated nation states - the West, Quebec Ontario and Maritimes. Each has distinct "national" needs, and gives away only the powers they believe in to the "central" govt. But I'd go with the Union of Western North America. (Most of BC could join as well, there's some good heads on shoulders when you get further away from the ferry docks)
    Funding the "Bank of Dad" for over 30 years.