Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Action: Gun Ban is a Western Alienation Issue

The government has done and is doing things against us in a big way. We cannot try things in a small way. It is time to demand all our right before we cannot be heard,

Quote Originally Posted by BG011 View Post
    This is going to be a federal gun ban and you guys are talking about provincial “what if”.
    If nothing can be achieved to slow or stop a Federal.ban at the national level, then the next potential resistance falls to the provincial level. If specific firearms legislation is unpalatable to a particular provincial government (eg. Alberta), then like it or not, that quite quickly becomes the level at which organized, collective resistance will occur. In my view, a national fight/solution is highly unlikely at this eleventh hour, leaving only the disgruntled provinces to do the heavy lifting....
    Mark C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    If nothing can be achieved to slow or stop a Federal.ban at the national level, then the next potential resistance falls to the provincial level...
    Provincial politicians are part of the ruling system. They go back and forth between parties and cities, they are all part of the same species of parasites feeding off the people.

I personally think provincial politicians are even worse than federal ones. In BC they are all bought and owned by RE industry.

In AB they are all bought and owned by oil companies. For all the bluster AB "separatists" just want the pipeline built. As soon as they get what they want all the #wexit talks will end.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
    Provincial politicians are part of the ruling system. They go back and forth between parties and cities, they are all part of the same species of parasites feeding off the people.

I personally think provincial politicians are even worse than federal ones. In BC they are all bought and owned by RE industry.

In AB they are all bought and owned by oil companies. For all the bluster AB "separatists" just want the pipeline built. As soon as they get what they want all the #wexit talks will end.
    Lol. Its nice we can agree or disagree in an open forum. In BC we have strong GDP growth, low unemployment, and low taxes. This is partially due to a booming real estate industry. As Alberta has found out, natural resources is a losing proposition in Canada. As Ontario has found out, manufacturing is dying. BC does the only industries that can succeed in this climate, education and real estate. (Technically public service is the third industry that prospers in Quebec). We collect 4bil+ in taxes from real estate annually in BC (across all 3 levels of government), that's a lot of money, close to $1000 a person. Most provinces wish they had BC's real estate problems. Real estate is cheap in the Maritimes because their economy is ####. It was cheap before 2002 because BC's economy was crap.

If you want real estate to not be important we got to open up Canada to business and investment. But as has been seen we keep putting in more laws more regulation. Even selling drugs and making a profit is difficult. We are seeing this with our gun laws as they become more draconian. Across the board Canada is becoming an Obsessive-Compulsive Communist Bureaucrat's wet dream.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misher View Post
    Lol. Its nice we can agree or disagree in an open forum. ..
    I was just making an observation. I am in RE myself.

There is nothing left in BC economy, but RE. Well, also money laundering and drugs. But we don't talk about THAT in BC.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    If nothing can be achieved to slow or stop a Federal.ban at the national level, then the next potential resistance falls to the provincial level. If specific firearms legislation is unpalatable to a particular provincial government (eg. Alberta), then like it or not, that quite quickly becomes the level at which organized, collective resistance will occur. In my view, a national fight/solution is highly unlikely at this eleventh hour, leaving only the disgruntled provinces to do the heavy lifting....
    Who’s going to do the heavy lifting?
    Which province? Resistance? Here in Canada? Are you kidding me? They know there is no resistance here, that’s why they are introducing tyrannical laws like this.
    WE THE PEOPLE need to do something about our gun rights right now! Yes, GUN RIGHTS! It is a right not a privilege as they are constantly saying this in attempt to brain wash us into thinking we should be happy we even possess guns.

Can you imagine the students in HONG-KONG if the CHICOM. Govt . had not made it illegal for the ''private citizen'' to be armed....

BAD BILL wants handguns/ Semi autos NOW. then it will be pumps,and then the single shot.22s.
    Remember the SALMON ARM SALUTE at least P.E.T. was not a cry-baby like his kid.

Quote Originally Posted by POPS View Post
    Can you imagine the students in HONG-KONG if the CHICOM. Govt . had not made it illegal for the ''private citizen'' to be armed....

BAD BILL wants handguns/ Semi autos NOW. then it will be pumps,and then the single shot.22s.
    This is just it. People don’t understand the gravity of what is taking place in this country. Eventually you won’t have anything. Not just guns. People that think. Or say this is an alarmist position I would be very weary off.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner99 View Post
    This is just it. People don’t understand the gravity of what is taking place in this country. Eventually you won’t have anything. Not just guns. People that think. Or say this is an alarmist position I would be very weary off.
    Most sheeple don’t get it and they won’t get it until they are completely stripped of all rights.
    There are also some who will justify just about anything.
    It’s very hard...veeeeeeeeeeery hard to battle this.
    Good luck to all of us.