Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Action: Gun Ban is a Western Alienation Issue

Sucks that gun owners in Ontario really can't do much to help this. After seeing the vote in the GTA it feels like we've been neutered. I, for one, applaud Western Canada's maneuvering and can't wait to see how this turns out. I'll move there if that's the only place to keep your freedoms...
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

BANNED
    My ramblings to my MP............

Dear Mr. Hoback ,

I am a current resident and CPC voter in your riding and writing to you today on a couple of topics I think that we need to address to improve life and fairness to western Canadians as well as it having a positive effect on law abiding Canadians everywhere.

For many years you have represented this area and hopefully will continue to do so for many more to come and I am confident that by voicing these concerns you will be able to take the issues we have to the next level and present them to your peers and Parliament which will help shed light on how people of the west are truly feeling, and from there see corrective action going forward.

I apologize in advance as this is a very detailed and complex subject and only so much can be put into a few pages.

There are many issues that need addressing in my eyes and I will touch on just one this letter with hopefully more engagement to follow on others.

What I want to discuss is the subject of gun control and proposed further restrictions and measures.

My main point of this before I start detailing things is that the current residing government wants to punish law abiding citizens , gun owners for no other reason than political aesthetics to increase support.

The current government is missing the mark , as you know they want to introduce prohibitions and accomplish this through proposed buy backs. They want to make current personal property illegal to own and purchase these firearms from law abiding citizens who have followed all training requirements, legal usage, storage and licensing. This would cost hundreds of millions , how much have they committed to gangs, smuggling , policing and border issues? I don’t know if this is out of pure ignorance or if it is an agenda as the PM doesn’t even know the current ownership and licensing laws himself. Have they addressed any issues with mental health? This would also be a far better allocation of funding but that is for more debate at a later time. To add, we know that they likely would not compensate owners with any fair market value if this were to take place and we will hopefully not have it come to that with our combined efforts.

The current government states that they want to keep Canadians safe from firearms. Do they know that every licensed firearm owner is scanned each and every day ( CPIC), to record if they were involved in any incident, yet they still want to go after the law abiding without any mention of the criminal element. Canadian gun owners are the most scrutinized and law abiding citizens of this country. This to me sounds like planned disarmament for some reason that I can only speculate on which may sound like paranoia. If we have further dialogue we can discuss actual statistics and details.

For years, law abiding Canadians have followed the rules set out by the RCMP in regards to ownership as further restrictions are imposed and citizens have lawfully complied. Another topic for another day is the actual RCMP being the entity involved in determining these restrictions, it should be an independent, non-partisan group that heads this up with plenty of civilian experts, including Canadian gun owners.

Now, the major problem, criminals do not care about laws but, the law abiding, rate paying Canadians do. The criminal mind is not going to hand in firearms, they aren’t going to get proper licensing, they aren’t going to stop because Canadian law says you can’t own any particular firearm , they simply will not change their lifestyle , this is their chosen way of life, to disobey , and their actions are causing the law abiding citizen to suffer with only advantages to the criminal knowing that Canadians are slowly but surely going to become disarmed. Again, protection of life and property is another topic I’d like to touch on at another future engagement.

You can ban and restrict and regulate but the criminal element is resourceful and persistent and funded and will always be able to obtain firearms , if every law abiding Canadian handed over their firearms what would be accomplished in regards to the safety of Canadians? Absolutely nothing because the law abiding are not the criminals , but, if further restrictions and bans were imposed there would be a percentage of legal firearms owners that would be turned into overnight criminals through non-compliance as they do not want their once legally obtained property to be confiscated. While all this is taking place, the criminal will still do what criminals do.

There is much more to discuss in detail as to the misguided proposals, the logistics of the actual firearms, protection of life and property , the ignorance of punishing the law abiding and governance that is based on emotion and not hard facts.

I’m not going into the way of life , hobbies , and or protection issues at this point, rather , I’d like to open dialogue in regards to this nonsensical punishment of law abiding tax payers and complete potential misallocation of precious government resources as well as misdirected distain for firearms owners in general.

I know this is not falling on deaf ears as you come from a rural background with strong morals and values embedded in the way we live out west, and the west has truly sent a message on how they feel they are being treated by eastern Canada.

I hope for continued and more detailed communication with yourself , my peers , your peers and many others in regards to this sensitive topic and others that are plaguing western Canadians and Canadians as a whole.

Kind regards,

Kelly Timoffee

It is not just the guns! Look up Un-Drip a short documentary also look up Over the barrel another documentary, these are a must watch. The government is stealing from us in plain site. WE MUST SEPERATE! They sold our PORT OF PRINCE RUPERT TO THE SAUDIS!!! 1.6billion is what we hear. This is a global Cabal we are dealing with. You want to start your red pilling? .1 look at how money works, banks, federal reserve etc. 2. look into how our birth certificates work, the meanings behind all those numbers on the back, when and why It was used, 3. research the occult and symbolism 4.TRY TO DEBUNK FLAT EARTH (bahblah ...shut up and try!) 5. research and I mean real research-using a tore browser and the dark web. You want to see how things really work? Now comes the trolls-he is crazy! ####in idiot, lunatic etc etc, but for the one person who will actually look into what I said-it is all worth it. TRUMP 2020-the pedophile hunter!!! God bless you all.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by 762GreatCanadian View Post
    It is not just the guns! Look up Un-Drip a short documentary also look up Over the barrel another documentary, these are a must watch. The government is stealing from us in plain site. WE MUST SEPERATE! They sold our PORT OF PRINCE RUPERT TO THE SAUDIS!!! 1.6billion is what we hear. This is a global Cabal we are dealing with. You want to start your red pilling? .1 look at how money works, banks, federal reserve etc. 2. look into how our birth certificates work, the meanings behind all those numbers on the back, when and why It was used, 3. research the occult and symbolism 4.TRY TO DEBUNK FLAT EARTH (bahblah ...shut up and try!) 5. research and I mean real research-using a tore browser and the dark web. You want to see how things really work? Now comes the trolls-he is crazy! ####in idiot, lunatic etc etc, but for the one person who will actually look into what I said-it is all worth it. TRUMP 2020-the pedophile hunter!!! God bless you all.
    Let's please stay focused.

Cabelas Canada has already pulled all but 1 Restricted rifles from their website.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mmattockx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    For gun owners in western province, it is time to immediately make sure both your Federal MPs and Provincial MPPs understand the Liberals' gun ban platform is a large part of the Western Alienation issue along with carbon tax and the pipeline. We need to get the western MPs and MPPs to include the gun ban issue in part of this "new deal" and any negotiation that may follow.
    This is a good thought. It looks like a negotiating window is opening that we may not get another shot at for a while and it would be great if we could stick the gun ban onto the agenda along with the issues around industry. I will work up letters (not emails, they are pointless and easily ignored) this weekend and send them off.

Mark
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves".

- William Pitt

The premier from Manitoba already came out and criticized Kenny for the separation talk, basically Pallister has his brass ring and don't screw the pooch for him, so forget the separation talk, all the Conservative toadies will be out speaking against it. I am sorry but calling your CPC MP? The same guys who have been losing and backing down on every issue since like Trudeau 1 was in power in 68, that is your plan. The guys who if they say something even remotely controversial have the Faux news folks from CBC/CTV all over them until they get on their knees and beg for forgiveness because you know the same SJW's won't be back for another bite at the Apple. What they woke up this morning and discovered they have a spine? The most un-electable beta cuck for a leader since ever, the guy who was prostate to the Quebecers and the Gynocracy because you know his Mommy was a hard working Nurse, that guy? Blackface may be a dick but he at least has attractive women around him and he is getting some at home and away, the beta cuck isn't getting any, anytime anywhere.

Here is what I sent to the Premier's desk, my MLA and my MP yesterday. I encourage all Albertans to do the same.

As an Albertan, and taxpayer, I demand that my government take the necessary steps to fight for Alberta’s future:

a) I demand that the Government of Alberta draft and pass legislation to hold a referendum on equalization payments;

b) I demand that the Government of Alberta immediately end policing contracts with the RCMP in favour of an Alberta Provincial Police service;

c) I demand that the Government of Alberta take full control over pension, immigration, firearm regulation, and direct taxation;

and

d) If the Government of Alberta fails to adopt the measures outlined above, I confirm that I will NOT support your re-election, and I will support the Alberta Separatist Movement with my time, my money, and my vote.

Sincerely,
    Colin ******.
    Father, husband, landowner, master electrician, proud Albertan.

I encourage everyone to write a short letter to your MLA and MP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    He had a full on confiscation and city ban as a election plank.

He still got reelected.

Why should he care if we are not happy. Why should he care if the west leaves? Gun owners and Westerners dont vote for lieberals anyway.

He wanted Kanada to be the first post national state. The west leaving is just a very good first step.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rangebob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nowarningshot View Post
    Why should he care if we are not happy. Why should he care if the west leaves? Gun owners and Westerners dont vote for lieberals anyway.
    If the prairies weren't in Canada, he'd have a majority. Prairies are 28 seats. 338 - 28 = 310. Half of 310 is 155. They got 157 seats this election. No prairies, Liberal majority forever.

Nonetheless I REALLY doubt that justin would be willing to be the prime minister that allowed Canada to shatter.
    And a referendum to separate would require the Alberta Premier Jason Kenney to initiate it, and he just said he's opposed.

Here's why justin didn't want Proportional Representation
    (quick math: seats = 338 * % vote)
    Conservative 34.4% 116 seats
    Liberal 33.1% 112 seats
    NDP 15.9% 54 seats
    Bloc 7.7% 26 seats
    Green 6.5% 22 seats
    PPC 1.6% 5 seats
    Independent 1.6% 1 seats
    -- https://enr.elections.ca/National.aspx?lang=e