Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12222425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Action: Gun Ban is a Western Alienation Issue

There’s lots of us that live within 1 km of the ferry docks that are “good” in B.C. I hunt and shoot with a ton of guys that live in Delta, Tswassen, and Ladner. The issue is the core neighbourhoods in Vancouver and Victoria. The rest of B.C. is full of outdoors people.

I would be 100% in favor of a west side gang. There is nothing east of Manitoba that we have any need for! No offence to the smart ones that live to the east. You guys are welcome to take over “The Peg”!

What follows years of Liberal pandering to foreign governments ( some corrupt ), ignoring important domestic issues, lying to your citizens, and creating among them the potential of hundreds of thousands new criminals ? SFA - Canada loses bid for seat on UN Security Council, finishing third to Norway and Ireland in vote. You've got to love democracy :o)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer slarsen47's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HemiDon View Post
    What follows years of Liberal pandering to foreign governments ( some corrupt ), ignoring important domestic issues, lying to your citizens, and creating among them the potential of hundreds of thousands new criminals ? SFA - Canada loses bid for seat on UN Security Council, finishing third to Norway and Ireland in vote. You've got to love democracy :o)
    Canada is not a democracy.

It is a dictatorship.

The current government is a minority dictatorship courtesy of the NDP.

The previous government was a majority dictatorship.

The only time that the above two are not true, is when there is a vote of non-confidence and an election.

Which returns either the majority or minority dictatorship.

Once you understand this fact you will be much happier.
    I stand for freedom, law and order, justice, low taxes, prosperity, healthy lifestyle and property rights.

But I am "old school" and can see the "writing on the wall".

CGN Regular
    Last edited by Trunnion; 06-26-2020 at 12:57 PM.

delete

delete
    Last edited by marlin58; 06-06-2022 at 10:38 PM. Reason: remove

Quote Originally Posted by slarsen47 View Post
    Canada is not a democracy.

It is a dictatorship.

The current government is a minority dictatorship courtesy of the NDP.

The previous government was a majority dictatorship.

The only time that the above two are not true, is when there is a vote of non-confidence and an election.

Which returns either the majority or minority dictatorship.

Once you understand this fact you will be much happier.
    Not that democracy is all that great either--it's a pretty word for "mob rule." I'm not enthusiastic about a system that considers it acceptable for 51% of my neighbors to agree to kill me and divide my property among themselves.

I'm a neighbor from the south, and while I think our own Founders set up a great system, we see where it's gone in spite of the safeguards, so I'm not sure what the answer is.

Amazing how the character of a nation can be changed so quickly from what Canada and the US were in 1945 to what we've become.

GunNutz
    You made my day Sir...
    Quote Originally Posted by Troglodyte View Post
    Not that democracy is all that great either--it's a pretty word for "mob rule." I'm not enthusiastic about a system that considers it acceptable for 51% of my neighbors to agree to kill me and divide my property among themselves.

I'm a neighbor from the south, and while I think our own Founders set up a great system, we see where it's gone in spite of the safeguards, so I'm not sure what the answer is.

Amazing how the character of a nation can be changed so quickly from what Canada and the US were in 1945 to what we've become.

CGN Regular
    tag

This is an attack on all legal gun owners—not an east vs west thing!!
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tokguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    This is an attack on all legal gun owners—not an east vs west thing!!
    It is likely to be one if JT pushes that narrative. The Snowflakes know that there are no 'Death Machines in their neighborhood' ...must be the truckers fault if there is.
    9mmGG... I'm sure that you are not wired that way....but a shyte pile of your fellow Ont 'subjects' are... and if you voted for JT...you are a 'Subject' not a 'Citizen' IMO
    Red Adair " arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig, you get all covered in s--t; and the only one who has any fun is the pig "