If you buy an AR-15 before the ban, can they force you to give it up

Patriotbrass

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently signed up to take the restricted course to upgrade my licence. can they take away your AR-15, if you buy one before the ban.

Under Trudeau’s gun control plan that is what he wants to do. All ARs as well as others would be confiscated (bought back). Whether or not he can actually do is yet to be determined.

You have no right to property in this country. If the government wants your land/house, they send you a letter and take it.

They're not obligated to compensate for anything

The AR-15 is a restricted firearm.

Restricted firearms are registered firearms.

Registration leads to confiscation.

That should answer any questions you have.

I am currently signed up to take the restricted course to upgrade my licence. can they take away your AR-15, if you buy one before the ban.

you do not have to concern yourself with this.
As you say, you do not have an Rpal yet and have not taken the course. Going by how long it takes the Horse police to process the apps, the ban will already be in place.

No worries, yes they can take whatever they want, there are no property rights in Canada, after all its been a friendly dictatorship so far.

High River and the 90's definitely proved that. Too bad so many voters were asleep at the wheel...

They can only take away what they know you have.

This! Imo, you should not be looking to purchase an restricted 'assault type firearm' right now. Instead, look at something like the Troy 102 or Stag 10. Not quite the same as an AR 15, but more assured that you'll be keeping it in Canada if you go back to JoeSchmow's statement.

Back
Top Bottom