Prvi 8x57 IS FMJ BT 198gr 100 rounds/bag

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
SKU#: PPU-A-213. MSRP$129.99.

Made using top notch materials and manufactured to exacting standards and tight tolerances, this is HOT ammo for hunting and plinking, made affordable! From Prvi Partizan, the top Serbian munitions manufacturer. All calibers and bullet types are boxer-primed, non-corrosive, made with standard and spherical powders. Reloadable brass cases.

Cartridge: 8mm Mauser Ammo
Bullet Weight (grains): 198
Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail
Muzzle Velocity (f.p.s.): 2,182
Muzzle Energy (ft.-lbs.): 2,072
Rounds: 100 BULK

LfBaN0q.jpg

If you look at the Privi Partisan website you’ll notice they mark underloaded as “8mm Mauser” and the full power stuff as “8x57 IS”. There is about 500ft/sec difference between the two.

Which one is this? The label on the bag is “8x57 IS” but your specs are “8mm Mauser”.

Edit: never mind. A-213 is the good stuff.

Average 2427 ft/sec M.V.
Average 2591 ft/lbs energy

Last edited:
SKU#: PPU-A-213. MSRP$129.99.

Made using top notch materials and manufactured to exacting standards and tight tolerances, this is HOT ammo for hunting and plinking, made affordable! From Prvi Partizan, the top Serbian munitions manufacturer. All calibers and bullet types are boxer-primed, non-corrosive, made with standard and spherical powders. Reloadable brass cases.

Cartridge: 8mm Mauser Ammo
Bullet Weight (grains): 198
Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail
Muzzle Velocity (f.p.s.): 2,182
Muzzle Energy (ft.-lbs.): 2,072
Rounds: 100 BULK

LfBaN0q.jpg

NORTH SYLVA, I have previously purchased product by PRVI PARTIZAN.

Did they just change their name, or did you misspell their name?

Edit:

Name corrected, thanks.

Last edited:
I'd buy a thousand rounds of the full power stuff but I've never actually seen it stocked anywhere.

This whole thread is just a giant tease.

I got tired of trying to find decent 8 mm ammo years ago so started reloading my own
Can make it as mild or hot as I see fit!

Back
Top Bottom