Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Temporary firearms storage in the United States we have an couple options for you.

IRUNGUNS has provisions in place to export your Defense products into the US should the Canadian Government move forward with any sort of firearm ban. Most of the information can be found at the link below, IRUNGUNS has been offering this service for the last couple years... We will also offer secured climate controlled storage for those who require it.

https://www.irunguns.ca/content.php?...s-canada-to-us

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I have a few firearms that might end up on a ban list, not really an option to ship them south and not too sure what I'll do when and if the enforcement starts. 600+ million dollars and the bureaucracy to implement the buy back, then court challenges and law suits, I think we still have a ways to go before the sky falls, and I think we will have some avenues to actually participate in fighting this stupidity. Regardless what I won't do is attack people for choosing different options than me. What I won't do is attack companies for providing options for people.

Quote Originally Posted by DW44VH View Post
    I have a few firearms that might end up on a ban list, not really an option to ship them south and not too sure what I'll do when and if the enforcement starts. 600+ million dollars and the bureaucracy to implement the buy back, then court challenges and law suits, I think we still have a ways to go before the sky falls, and I think we will have some avenues to actually participate in fighting this stupidity. Regardless what I won't do is attack people for choosing different options than me. What I won't do is attack companies for providing options for people.
    I agree with you. At $200 to export each firearm. I would rather spend that money on law suits or supporting the cons or gun orgs to fighting this bill than to send my firearms south.

It will probably also cost money to import the firearm back to Canada if that is the case. This is a lot of money that can be used to fight the bill rather than running away.
    "If the ladies dont find you handsome, they should atleast find you handy" - Red Green

To what end

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    IRUNGUNS has provisions in place to export your Defense products into the US should the Canadian Government move forward with any sort of firearm ban. Most of the information can be found at the link below, IRUNGUNS has been offering this service for the last couple years... We will also offer secured climate controlled storage for those who require it.

I'm not sure of the mechanics of this proposed plan of action, but does IRG see an avenue out of this that we as a community don't? Storing Firearms that become illegal to use or possess makes zero sense, even for those heirlooms. What of the long term issue, the loss of most of the Firerarms supply industry. This will have a def negative impact on companies such as IRG, so who's to guarantee the safety and integrity of the storage arrangement?
    Last edited by messenger1; 12-11-2019 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Grammar

Not too easy to go to Arizona if civil war breaks out.Like to have my freedom liberators close at hand to fight the tyranny government.

I didn't buy my AR-15 from you. What can I do to export it, or can I export it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bushbasher View Post
    I didn't buy my AR-15 from you. What can I do to export it, or can I export it?
    Go read their website. The firearm has to meet the US definition of a ‘sporting arm’, which no AR does. And most of the stuff I imagine in e ban list won’t either. BUT if you originally imported say a Daniel defense AR15 from them, they can re-export it to the US.

CGN frequent flyer
    I remember hearing or an arrangement for Brits to send their newly-illegal guns to Belgium for storage. I never looked into the details, but it sounds like it could have been something similar to this. Of course, the laws in Britain never improved, so the Brits were never able to repatriate their guns. I wonder what happened to these guns as regulations tightened in the EU.
    Bomb 'em back to the stone age. ... Curtis Lemay

Tax 'em back to the stone age. ...Justin Trudeau

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post

Can we export AR-15 uppers from Canada to the US for sale on Gunbroker using IRG?
    Yep, it's like that.....

CGN Regular
    How about we put this energy into keeping our guns here instead for talking about how we-are going to ship them off to another country.