Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Temporary firearms storage in the United States we have an couple options for you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    maybe that is another option for IRG
    Open up a we buy firearms arm..then exported them for resale in the U.S.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gundoggy's Avatar
    I see it as a useful means to store your most valuable pieces until one is ready to move to USA. Whether it is to retire or to work there, the process will take time.

For those of us who imported pieces through IRG, the avoidance of an import mark if they send it back to the USA for us is a no brainer.

Yes we have the ability to do that although we haven't fine tuned the logistics of setting it up on any sort of a volume basis.

Quote Originally Posted by polkey View Post
    Are you also able sell these firearms (say on gunbroker) instead of storing firearms once exported? Worse case scenario i don't think I could to afford to export 20-30 guns and i would rather see them go to new private owners than a smelter.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    If one was to move to the USA...not a fast, easy or cheap thing to do...I can understand this.

Most are just worried about getting some money out of their guns ASAP because if anything besides cowardly, scared people...Canadians are CHEAP!!!

Zero desire to fight and to keep their legally bought and owned property that they paid taxes on...over a handful of large city gang on gang violence with smuggled guns...
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

BANNED
    I misread at first, $10/per month not $10/per gun per month. Idk if I could afford that for my scary guns.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer KotKotofeich's Avatar
    Question: if we imported a complete firearm, can we send a stripped receiver back for 'storage'? My AR is in category 1 so it can go back and I have no problem storing it with my dad for as long as it takes.

I'm impressed at the level of vitriol at the people who will be taking advantage of this offer. If you stand for freedom then, really, you should have no issue with anyone being free to do whatever they want with their property.

Cowardly to delete critical posts informing of the dangers of the service. If you have to hide the facts from customers you should really reconsider your life and business choices.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    $10.00CAD per firearm/ per month.
    Always nice to have options but with import fees and shipping and especially storage fees of $10/per gun per month it wouldn't take very long for the cost of storage to exceed what the guns are worth. Probably some cheaper options for non-restricted firearms.

BANNED
    Last edited by madashell; 10-28-2019 at 05:01 PM.

CGN Regular
    IRG was asked if they could provide a service and they have obliged. If you don't want to use that service... Don't. They don't deserve criticism for providing a service that was requested of them.
    CSSA, CCFR member, former NFA member