Page 1 of 15 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Temporary firearms storage in the United States we have an couple options for you.

Temporary firearms storage in the United States we have an couple options for you.

Please read carefully:

As we have received an overwhelming number of requests to find a safe haven for your firearms, we have secured the following:

Please read the entire post and we kindly ask that you do not derail this thread.

Given the direction of the Liberal Government and the uncertainty of things to come,

IRUNGUNS has set up secured climate-controlled storage at our US facility. Or you can have the option of seller or transferring the firearm to a family member. All transfers will be subject to the laws and regulations set forth by the end users State of residence and the ATF.

There are 2 situations to this. Please read carefully to determine if you fall in Situation 1 or Situation 2.

In order to accommodate our customers, the cost is in Canadian funds. This will apply to both types of storage.

Situation 1:

If you had purchased your firearm from IRUNGUNS or we had imported your firearm, this applies to you:

The US State Department and the Department of Commerce have certain provisions and exemptions that IRUNGUNS can work within to migrate your firearm back into the US.

This migration can be either permanent or temporary.

There will be no taxes or duties as we were the original exporter of these firearms.

There are also no requirements to have your firearm engraved with our importer’s markings.

Standard import charge of $200.00CAD per firearm plus a flat rate of $25.00CAD to ship the firearm to Arizona will start the process.

Storage:

Climate controlled, secure storage $10.00CAD per firearm/ per month.

Re-import of firearm back to Canada is a flat rate fee of $100.00CAD plus Canadian shipping fees. There will be no taxes or duties charged.

All firearms that we had originally imported to Canada are eligible to be returned to the US. This includes all firearms that we have supplied to other dealers as well.

Situation 2:

If you hadn’t purchased your firearm from IRUNGUNS or one of its dealers, or we hadn’t imported your firearm, this applies to you:

Your firearm will have to be permanently imported into the United States for IRUNGUNS to store it, even though this is a permanent import into the US we can still re-export it back to Canada. Not to worry.

Your firearm will have to comply to the ATF’s definition of “Sporting Firearm”. Sporting firearm will cover 90% of the firearms in Canada. Military firearms can be imported into the US but require extra work. Prohibited firearms can be exported but they must also comply under the Sporting Firearm definition.

AR-15 platforms can not be reimported into the US unless we were originally involved in the transaction.

There will be duties and taxes charged from US Customs & Border Protection if your firearm does not qualify for NAFTA or UMC.

Please note that it is mandatory that your firearm must be engraved with the Importers markings.

These markings have to be conspicuous and can not be hidden. The fee for this is $25.00CAD.

Standard import charge of $200.00CAD per firearm plus a flat rate of $25.00CAD to ship the firearm to Arizona will start the process.

Storage: Climate controlled, secure storage $10.00CAD per firearm per month.

Re-import of firearm back to Canada is a flat rate fee of $100.00CAD plus Canadian shipping fees. There will be no taxes or duties charged.

If your firearm does not qualify for NAFTA or UMC (United States, Mexico & Canada Treaty) it is subject to applicable duties by US Customs & Border Protection based on the value of the firearm.

In addition:

You can find answers to a lot of the questions you have by visiting this link:

https://www.irunguns.ca/content.php?...s-canada-to-us

We apologize in advance but please note, compliancy is key. Should you be in the area and decide to stop by for a visit in Lake Havasu City, AZ we will not be releasing your firearm to you so you can put rounds down range or so you can have access to it while you are vacationing.

We will be following the mandate set forth by the ATF.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 10-26-2019 at 02:45 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I think its a good option to have. Something to consider. I'd rather send my guns to US for storage then to trudeaus smelter. BTW bought two guns from you guys

No exemptions as far as markings are concerned? I have a limited edition pistol I would want to keep safe.... I guess at the end of the day, it’s till better than destruction.

Question regarding AR15 receivers. I bought several aero precision stripped lowers from IRG, they are now complete rifles. Can the complete rifle now be exported to the US? I don't have any relatives in the US, but I do have friends. Can the firearms then be sold to my American friends?
    Last edited by mileageman; 10-26-2019 at 04:06 PM.

Can they then be sold from storage to an american?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by RedApe View Post
    Can they then be sold from storage to an american?
    This

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    if you are thinking about that?? don't dither..
    I can see the libs locking down the borders for firearms..
    nothing in or out..
    The grocery police will jump right on that.. when ordered
    remember they are just following orders
    sad to where we are going...

This too!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gundoggy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twong1980 View Post
    No exemptions as far as markings are concerned? I have a limited edition pistol I would want to keep safe.... I guess at the end of the day, it’s till better than destruction.
    Based on their situation 1, if you bought it from them or they imported it, no mark needed.

I hope this is the case, they imported my Heirloom Precision 1911 for me. If bans of pistols do come to pass, I'm sending it to IRG to hold until I am ready to retire in USA.

CGN Regular
    this is a great option but from how i read it if we didn't purchase the firearm from IRG and it is an AR 15 then we can not use this as and option? can IRG please confirm this. Also how would we know if the current ar 15 guns we own that we bought from dealers were possibly imported by IRG. i would like to know so i can check all mine to find out.

Page 1 of 15 12345678911 ... LastLast