NR GSG-16 in FDE and ODG 299.00USD just arrived

Is this what you are referring to?

conv kit.jpg

IRG, please bring in some GSG 5 conversion kits, are they still available down south?

Attachments

• conv kit.jpg
    conv kit.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 1,263
There is a thread in the rimfire section, and yes those gsg5 conversion kit works. Albeit, the design and mechanism is inferior. For starter, the #### tube on the gsg5 bottoms out right at the front face rather than on the gsg16, a molded buffer.

If everyone wants to reconfigure their GSG-16 is it not possible to swap out parts from this?

https://www.irunguns.com/parts-gear/airguns/umarex-hik-mp5-k-dow-177-bb-rifle

Since this airsoft is the K version, it would probably be to short to swap out parts up front. The folding stock and maybe the lower with some dremel work might be useful.

People want the GSG 522 kit to change the look of the front end. Get the hooded front sight, delete the rail on top, proper charging handle, and the lower in the kit has no finger groves. Bring in a 1,000 units and they’ll all be sold quickly I bet. I definitely would buy one.

Unfortunately, we commonly have to be perceived as 'hostile' since a lot of people will state something without even doing a reasonable read before talking/writing about anything.

You've been here for 6 years, and wrote garbage about IRG, and their Warranty policy is pretty clear, as a sticky in the same sub forum that you posted your false (negative) information.

Although i won't take sides, i think it would have been reasonable for you to look at IRG's statement before writing what you did.

Bravo! This x eleventeen.

Love the irony of a rude person complaining that others were rude to him when his rude statement was proven incorrect.

in stock...

813393012389.jpg

Please click picture for link to site

Attachments

• 813393012389.jpg
    813393012389.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 506
Back
Top Bottom