GRS Stocks from Norway

Stocks are IN!

Sporters, Hybrids, Bifrost, Berserk, Warg stocks arrived this morning for various actions including Anschutz, Tikka and Rem 700.

Website updated!

Big shipment arriving mid next week.

Included will be more Bifrost stocks for Tikka T1X, T3X and CTR plus Laminates. We also ordered some Laminate Sporters for CZ452 and 527 and a few for the SAKO Quad and the A7.
Of course more laminates for Anschutz.

Blaser R8, Tikka, Mauser, CZ, Anschutz, Sako, Rem 700

Big shipment from GRS about to head to Canada from Norway. Included will be the new Hunter Light plus stocks for
Rifles such as the Blaser R8, Tikka, Mauser, CZ, Anschutz, Sako, Rem 700.

We are also bringing in the first batch of the new GRS Hunter Light stocks and the new GRS Bi-Pod.

Our new GRS Hunter Light is the answer to that request : 25% lighter than our Hunter model - sleeker, shorter, easier to carry in those outings in which every ounce - every gram - counts.

The GRS Hunter Light includes our signature canted grip - now made more comfortable for smaller hands - and the GRS Speedlock system to adjust your cheek-piece on the fly, with a simple push-button - a critical factor when you change shooting positions, or whenever you change clothing or carry a backpack. Push one button, adjust, shoot with confidence.

GRS Hunter Light : perfect for the hunter who wants a lighter, smaller, version of our GRS laminate stocks.

• Slim barrel channel, for both standard or light barrels
  • Sleek new lines and slimmer grip.
  • 28% lighter than the regular GRS Hunter (and 25% lighter than our previous lightest, GRS Sporter) - made for hunts were every single gram counts.
  • Adjustable composite cheek-piece with GRS Speedlock
  • Shortest stock of our current portfolio, compact Length Of Pull, shorter trigger reach (mounts quickly to shoulder)
  • GRS ergonomic canted grip, with 6 degree angle for a natural and steady grip
  • Adjustment system button finished in black, to avoid reflections during hunting
  • Available in 6 birch laminate colors

GRS_VP26167_HUNTER_LIGHT_outdoors.jpg

Pictured below is the Hunter Light in Royal Jarcaranda and Green Mountain Camo Laminates.

GRS_VP27266_HUNTER_LIGHT_Royal_Jacaranda_right_side-png_low.png

GRS_VP27270_HUNTER_LIGHT_Royal_Jacaranda_left_side-png_low.png

GRS_VP27281_HUNTER_LIGHT_Green_Mountain_Camo_right_side-png_low.png

GRS_VP27283_HUNTER_LIGHT_Green_Mountain_Camo_left_side-png_low.png

Take Your Blaser R8 to the limit...

Arriving soon from GRS!

The GRS Ragnarok stock is only available for the Blaser R8, R8 Left hand, R93, and R93 Left-hand rifles. The GRS Ragnarok is made to fit the Blaser Professional rifles and will let you use the original magazines.

GRS-Ragnarok_RightView_Rifle_Blaser-R8_3.jpg

I know shipping times may be a bit unpredictable at the moment but do you have an estimate of when this shipment will arrive? I’m hoping it will have the stock you ordered for me for my Mauser M12.

I know shipping times may be a bit unpredictable at the moment but do you have an estimate of when this shipment will arrive? I’m hoping it will have the stock you ordered for me for my Mauser M12.

It will be in this shipment. I suspect next week we will see the tracking info.

Back
Top Bottom