Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Now in Stock! PCC Magwells for Freedom Ordnance FX-9 and Ruger PC Carbine

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor Freedom Ventures's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RaTFiNk306 View Post
    Any info on Bul armory PCCs? Will you be carrying these?
    I want to. Looking into it. There are a few challenges;
    1. It's an AR-15. It will have to go through the RCMPs' AR-15 protocol which - last time I did - took about 5 months.
    2. It's 14" - not 16" - it will not be importable to the USA for USPSA, IDPA or IPSC competitions.
    3. Bul has to get export permits; that takes some time in Israel. My handgun export permit took 6 months.

Are many people interested in a high end PCC restricted rifle in 9mm that sells for approx $2000 Canadian?
    Let me know!
    Last edited by Freedom Ventures; 11-29-2019 at 08:55 AM.

Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/freedom.ventures.92
    Follow us on Instagram at https://instagram.com/freedom_ventures/

Please do not PM- email us at sales@freedomventures.ca

www.freedomventures.ca (902) 455-5483

Well given that there are other options already coming in you may be correct in assuming that this might not sell well. Especially with all the hassle.

I'm currently looking at stuff like the MBX, and PWS which are already coming available. I have an FX-9 already but just looking for something that is a little lighter/handier now that I know I like this PCC game.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123