Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: OK, you asked for it . . .

OK, you asked for it . . .

Yup, we heard you. So here is the prototype barrel lug for a Takedown rifle :

Name:  b1.jpg
Views: 7323
Size:  31.9 KB

Name:  b2.jpg
Views: 7314
Size:  27.7 KB

Once we finalize the dimensions the first run of carbon fiber 12.5" barrels will be run off asap !!

PLEASE ! Do not send emails or call asking for more information or to be put on a contact list. There is no contact list and the more time we have to devote to emails and calls the longer this project will take ! Once the barrels are ready you guys will be the first to know so subscribe to this thread and be the first to know when these are released.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    nicely done, I hope you folks have as much fun making your fine products as we do using them

Thanks my friends
    Life is too short.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    ^^^ Just give me the details your need to auto-withdraw funds directly from my bank account
    'nada

Cant wait
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience-George Carlin

CGN Regular
    Hey that's cool. I've been wanting to do a super shorty build that could be holstered kind of like a mares leg. The goal would be super light, short, and streamlined and it would be for grabbing grouse while I'm out carrying a centerfire rifle looking for other game. I've considered a TUF-22 with a super short barrel and a short LOP stock (something that can still be fired from shoulder accurately, even if not super comfortably).

A takedown might be a neat way to do that so I could throw it in a backpack during times of day when I'm more focused on big game and ignoring the grouse. I have a friend that holsters a bigger bore mares leg for bear defence and walks around with it for miles on end, but I imagine I'll be happy to throw a 22 it in a pack for periods of time when I don't need to have it handy.

CGN Regular
    Yes, my takedown lite has horrible accuracy, my Dlask 16.5 quite the the opposite

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Would these barrels just simply plug into a Ruger Takedown rifle?

If so; That would be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    Would these barrels just simply plug into a Ruger Takedown rifle?

If so; That would be pretty cool.
    That's the plan right now. The barrels would be plug 'n play. We are also making a CNC short forend to go with them. It will be a light, M-LOK unit that will compliment the shorter barrel.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

GunNutz
    cool

CGN Regular
    Approximate cost?
    Free the West

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast