Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ballistic Soft Armour Inserts 149.99 per Pair

Quote Originally Posted by unstableryan View Post
    If you want to send me one, I’ll test to NIJ II or IIIa in our research lab and post results. I’m the research ballistics lab operator for a university research initiative and our lab is quite good. Took me a while to get, but I have about 60 pounds of each proper projectile for those NIJ levels.
    I think they should do this! Hell, I’m sure a bunch as us would chip in for a plate for you to test so we all know if they’re legit!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer unstableryan's Avatar
    I can do level III or IV rifle as well.

Quote Originally Posted by williamteichroeb View Post
    I think they should do this! Hell, I’m sure a bunch as us would chip in for a plate for you to test so we all know if they’re legit!

CGN Regular
    interested as well

If you want to send me one, I値l test to NIJ II or IIIa in our research lab and post results. I知 the research ballistics lab operator for a university research initiative and our lab is quite good. Took me a while to get, but I have about 60 pounds of each proper projectile for those NIJ levels.
    Man, I really picked the wrong degree.

Business Member
    I think they should do this! Hell, I知 sure a bunch as us would chip in for a plate for you to test so we all know if they池e legit!
    So we actually get all our plates tested by the NIJ certified lab NTS in Wichita. But we are more than willing some domestic testing done. Send us an email and we can work to make it happen.

Business Member
    If you want to send me one, I値l test to NIJ II or IIIa in our research lab and post results. I知 the research ballistics lab operator for a university research initiative and our lab is quite good. Took me a while to get, but I have about 60 pounds of each proper projectile for those NIJ levels.
    Yeah we壇 definetely be interested in working with you on this. Send an email to arthur@aitacticalsolutions.com, and we値l see what needs to happen to get it done.

BANNED
    interested as well. Please post a link to your website when they are available.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    IIIA for sure. What are the dimensions?
    1944 - 18 year old men stormed the beaches of Normandy into almost certain death.
    2021 - 18 year old boys need a safe space because words hurt their feelings.
    2022 - 18 year old boys aren't sure what bathroom to use.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saskcop View Post
    IIIA for sure. What are the dimensions?
    The dimensions are standard shooters cut 10x12. But due to us opening up a pre-order, we can bring in other sizes like 8x10 or 11x14.

Business Member
    Bought hard armour from these guys and they池e such a great company. Would definitely consider adding soft armour to the mix. Will you guys have 10x12 as well as 11x14 sizes available?
    Because we will be doing a custom order we can bring in more diverse sizes like 8x10 or 11x14

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast