Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Metal Trigger Guards and AICS Mags for Steyr SSG 69 and Steyr Mannlicher L

Hi. Just received my SSG69 yesterday, she was produced 81.
    Good condition except the forward sight hood is missing and I saw on your site that you have some spare parts but this one was out of stock, will it be refilled?
    Also I need a buttstock spacer, also out of stock.
    Also thinking of the original Steyr 30mm rings, what about the height on those, does it work with a 50mm obj?
    The trigger is also a little heavy, have adjusted it to the lowest but the manual say lowest abt 1,1kg, I think I’m closer to 2 kg…
    Maybe they didn’t got so low in weight 1981?
    I’m going the give the rifle a deep cleaning and take a look at the trigger.
    How many nm on the action screws? I have seen someone stated 3-5nm from Steyr and another 7nm!
    My trigger guard have no cracks and I don’t want to be the first…

/Patrik from Sweden
    Last edited by Pattedog; 11-19-2021 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattedog View Post
    Hi. Just received my SSG69 yesterday, she was produced 81.
    Good condition except the forward sight hood is missing and I saw on your site that you have some spare parts but this one was out of stock, will it be refilled?
    Also I need a buttstock spacer, also out of stock.
    Also thinking of the original Steyr 30mm rings, what about the height on those, does it work with a 50mm obj?
    The trigger is also a little heavy, have adjusted it to the lowest but the manual say lowest abt 1,1kg, I think I’m closer to 2 kg…
    Maybe they didn’t got so low in weight 1981?
    I’m going the give the rifle a deep cleaning and take a look at the trigger.
    How many nm on the action screws? I have seen someone stated 3-5nm from Steyr and another 7nm!
    My trigger guard have no cracks and I don’t want to be the first…

/Patrik from Sweden
    It is not only torque that damages the stock. Don’t get cleaning solvent on the plastic components
    pandering to paranoia produces pointless prosecutions of people

Quote Originally Posted by call2arms View Post
    It is not only torque that damages the stock. Don’t get cleaning solvent on the plastic components
    Hi, that i did know Have tried to read as many topics as possible, lot’s of googling
    Going to range today and try her out.

The action screws loosened at abt 2.7nm so i torque them at 3nm

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456