Airline legal knives from Boker

Gravel Agency

Expired Industry Member
Please contact your local Gravel Dealer for more information :cool:

MAGNUM NECK BOWIE MSRP $24.95 USD

The fixed-blade Magnum Nano Neck has a fitted Kydex sheath with a ball chain. It is easy to carry, as handy as a small pocketknife but with the stability of a full tang construction. You won't want to be without this handy neck knife as an EDC or back-up. The blade of stainless 440A steel and handle scales of black G10 are an ideal material combination. Even in its shrunken format, the versatile Bowie blade is still looking good and more than able to handle all everyday cutting tasks.

Boker_sku_200276_1000x1000.jpg

MAGNUM NECK SANTOKU MSRP $24.95 USD

The fixed-blade Magnum Nano Neck has a fitted Kydex sheath with a ball chain. It is easy to carry, as handy as a small pocketknife but with the stability of a full tang construction. You won't want to be without this handy neck knife as an EDC or back-up. The blade of stainless 440A steel and handle scales of black G10 are an ideal material combination. Even in this much smaller format, the Santoku blade, known from Japanese kitchen knives, can handle all everyday tasks such as opening boxes, sharpening pencils or cutting cable ties.

Boker_sku_200277_1000x1000.jpg

Define 'airline legal'.

I have a hard time believing I wont be relieved of this when I go through security.

What makes these "airline legal"? TSA still says no to knives as carryon, and any knife is fine in checked baggage, but so are guns. I wouldn't call a glock "airline legal", unless I was making a die hard reference.

Is this just you trying to point out domestic CATSA regulations allowing sub 6cm blades? If so it's probably important to note that.

It is open to interpretation depending on the person you get. I had a knife confiscated that was under the measurement. They couldn't decide to measure it from where handle started or the cutting edge. They erred on the side of stupid and I lost a knife.

Because it was fixed blade 'joint or fulcrum' wasn't followed and I was relieved of it.
Also be aware weighted tactical pens even if they don't have glass break are being taken. Claim they are akin to kubaton

In this day and age only a idiot will take a knife in a plane. You will be on the mercy of another idiot. All will depend upon what kind of day he or she had .why take that kind of risk.

FYI these would not be legal on any flight in the EU. I flew through Germany last year and they confiscated my Gerber Dime multitool. If they'll take that 20mm blade, they will 100% take this.

I was relieved of a corkscrew with a 1.5 inch blade flying from Toronto to SSM as I forgot it was in my shaving kit.
(I also almost went to a Mexican prison because of a 2 inch money clip knife in my carry on by accident).
I no longer carry any blade on a plane...

Well, you are still at risk to face an ill-informed "officer", and there's zero risk for them because they are "doing their jobs", you need to put in your time and effort and fight to get it back or suffer financial and mental loss. I'd carry a utility knife with 5cm blade left. If someone who doesn't know the law try to take it, I'll just throw him the blade, well, not literally.

What makes these "airline legal"? TSA still says no to knives as carryon, and any knife is fine in checked baggage, but so are guns. I wouldn't call a glock "airline legal", unless I was making a die hard reference.

Is this just you trying to point out domestic CATSA regulations allowing sub 6cm blades? If so it's probably important to note that.

+1 for the Die Hard reference. That scene is painful to watch...

That second knife is soon going to be making an appearance in my collection. Nice knife.

I really like the look of the Bowie. $24.95 USD? It's $24.95 CAD at Warriors and Wonders.
I'd get it but 440A steel is soft as butter.

In this day and age only a idiot will take a knife in a plane. You will be on the mercy of another idiot. All will depend upon what kind of day he or she had .why take that kind of risk.
I put mine in checked baggage and retrieve it when my bag comes off the carousel.

With these news regs allowing knives again, I always have one. I did lose one that I flew with (sveral times)when one of the security people decided to measure it from a different start point. The only reason I couldn't have it stored until I returned was that I was already running late and had to get through security asap. Now I just carry a slightly shorter knife that can't be "mis-measured". I like the look of the first one in the ad.

I also have no clue what haim is talking about. Why am I an idiot at the mercy of other idiots? Let them open their own little pack of pretzels!

Back
Top Bottom