Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212141516171819202122232425262728293032 ... LastLast

Thread: Any word on development of a short GSG-16 barrel?

[/QUOTE] (why is everyone so snarky on this thread, geez?!) [/QUOTE]

A theory about this---I'm new to this community, so I'm not used to what seems like extra hostility and anti intellectualism compared to other forums. So theory: could it be that gun owners are suffering from lead poisoning?
    Symptoms include:
    slowed body growth
    reduced IQ
    loss of appetite and weight loss
    constipation and mild abdominal pain
    irritability
    general fatigue
    blue tinge around the gums
    anemia
    hearing loss and reduction in other senses
    neurological weakness, in the later stages

I guess nobody will believe me when I say, "no snark", but I truly wonder lead exposure from guns. Look at the gun happy USA, don't they seem to exhibit the above symptoms more than Canadians? (sans "weight loss", haha, snark!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    We'll know soon enough. The first 3 barrels are due back here on Weds....
    you bet I will be camping in front of your door the night before. A Picnic and a sleep over
    Save Hong Kong!

Quote Originally Posted by Rimfire001 View Post
    (why is everyone so snarky on this thread, geez?!)
    A theory about this---I'm new to this community, so I'm not used to what seems like extra hostility and anti intellectualism compared to other forums. So theory: could it be that gun owners are suffering from lead poisoning?
    Symptoms include:
    slowed body growth
    reduced IQ
    loss of appetite and weight loss
    constipation and mild abdominal pain
    irritability
    general fatigue
    blue tinge around the gums
    anemia
    hearing loss and reduction in other senses
    neurological weakness, in the later stages

I guess nobody will believe me when I say, "no snark", but I truly wonder lead exposure from guns. Look at the gun happy USA, don't they seem to exhibit the above symptoms more than Canadians? (sans "weight loss", haha, snark!!)

I think you should turn around and go back where you came from.

Ask stupid questions, get rewarded with stupid prizes bro

"go back where you came from".
    Wow, maybe this is a USA site.
    Just trying to fit in, bro!

I have a question for you, do you own a GSG-16? If yes, next question is are you interested in modding it?
    If the answer is no, then, with all due respect, why are you reading or commenting in this thread?
    If the answer is yes, then please post some constructive ideas on how to make a GSG16 look like an MP5. Not theoretical analysis on energies and muzzle velocities.
    "If you teach your kids how to shoot, when to shoot, what to shoot, and where to shoot, freedom will easily be maintained." - Erin Canales

Quote Originally Posted by baldabe View Post
    I have a question for you, do you own a GSG-16? If yes, next question is are you interested in modding it?
    If the answer is no, then, with all due respect, why are you reading or commenting in this thread?
    If the answer is yes, then please post some constructive ideas on how to make a GSG16 look like an MP5. Not theoretical analysis on energies and muzzle velocities.
    These modifications can affect how the gun functions. Why not discuss that too?
    Why does it have to be only about how it looks?
    I do have a GSG-16 and I do have interest in modifying it, but what if I didn't?
    Then "go back where you came from?"

Why do you think you can tell ppl on the net what they can and can't talk about or ask about? There's a guy with his sig saying "free Hong Kong". Pretty sure we should all want to be able to discuss and say or ask what we want to. You want to be the thought-police?

Mind you, if your gig is to go around telling ppl what we should be allowed to discuss, I guess that's your freedom of speech right as well. So carry on I guess.
    Last edited by Rimfire001; 11-25-2019 at 06:04 PM.

Guys, please don't start that on this thread. I don't want this degrading into petty bickering. Everyone thinks they have the exclusive right to voice their opinions, and that's true. But, and this is a big but, we pay good money to promote our company and products on this forum and would like to keep it positive and focused on the product in question.

Please and thank you, keep it about the GSG barrels.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Trying to "fit in" as in insulting gun owners saying they have lead poisoning and such ?

Yeah, this "community" really don't need another jackass making us look like retards.
    You couldn't even pay attention during your PAL/RPAL course, let alone your lack of legal knowledge on this sport.

Do us all a favor in deleting your account.

P.S.: Sorry Dlask, read your post after posting.

If you read the context, I was basically saying "aren't silencers illegal in Canada?"
    But regardless, Why are folks so butthurt about silencer legality?
    Why are they illegal anyways, and why is it sacrilegious to even mention it without mega hostility?
    I didn't get 100% on the PAL exam, did you?
    Some folks saying, "you sound too smart with your numbers talk", and now you're accusing me of not paying attention in class. Chill!

As for "fitting in", I meant fitting in by having a similarly crappily uncensored writing style as I've seen displayed here.

I apologise Dlask. Did not mean to clutter the thread with unnecessary banter.
    "If you teach your kids how to shoot, when to shoot, what to shoot, and where to shoot, freedom will easily be maintained." - Erin Canales