Page 16 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617181920212223242636 ... LastLast

Thread: So where are we now?

CGN frequent flyer midnightpossum's Avatar
    [QUOTECdnCombatMedic I'm from Ontario but now in Manitoba. Wanting to separate from Canada, come on. I dont think you frankly understand. This extremism is only hurting the cause for firearms in Canada.[/QUOTE]

Do you think confiscating firearms from competent law abiding citizens isn't extremism?...
    I know firearms aren't a right... but it is an earned privilege. Taking firearms from the most competent minority in Canada only hurts Canada.
    Punishing competence is wrong, no matter how you want to spin it.

I take pride in having a restricted license, its like having a gold medal of citizenship.I shouldn't have to relinquish that medal,because of extremism.
    I earned it.. it should be up to me to lose it,(competence) not anyone else.

Taking something away from someone who earned it, is divisive,unfair and corrupt.
    Last edited by midnightpossum; 11-03-2019 at 09:12 PM.
    No retreat,No surrender

Quote Originally Posted by CdnCombatMedic View Post
    Canada is far from perfect but I would not want to live anywhere else. I'm from Ontario but now in Manitoba. Wanting to separate from Canada, come on. I dont think you frankly understand. This extremism is only hurting the cause for firearms in Canada.
    Well, that is where you and I differ. As a proud Albertan first and foremost, I no longer wish for my province to submit to a lop-sided and manifestly unfair and abusive relationship with Central and Eastern Canada. Based on your comments it is clear to me that it is you who does not understand what I am saying. The peaceful secession of Alberta (but preferably all four Western provinces), from the rest of Canada is indeed my singular political and economic desire. Such a venture is admittedly fraught with risk, however the status quo is entirely unacceptable for the future of my province. Make no mistake - the West does not want "in" any longer. Wexit is not an idle threat intended to win Alberta new concessions within confederation. Quite the opposite - We want to go our own way moving forward. The divorce need not be acrimonious, it just needs to happen....
    Mark C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CdnCombatMedic's Avatar
    Just because I think Wexit is ridiculous doesn't I mean I agree with the way firearms laws are going. But to divide a great country as Canada by separating is absurd to me.
    Last edited by CdnCombatMedic; 11-03-2019 at 10:07 PM.
    CSSA Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CdnCombatMedic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    so separation is extremism now..... wow thanx for that label, that's very liberal of you LOL
    In my opinion yes it sure is.
    CSSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by CdnCombatMedic View Post
    Just because I think Wexit is ridiculous doesn't I mean I agree with the way firearms laws are going. But to divide a great country as Canada is absurd to me.
    "Great" is all a matter of perspective.
    Mark C

I seen the gun in the front seat and got snoopy. Yes, both front windows were down. Keyboard commando, I like that. I also like the fact that people think nobody has the balls to level a intruder. There's more on here that think like me, they just don't throw it out there.
    "People who have never owned or used one claim that the Remington pump guns are not as accurate as their bolt guns.

And the people who own and shoot them just chuckle at those statements."

Oopsie. Meant to reply with quote.
    Last edited by doctor_evil; 11-03-2019 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Oops

Quote Originally Posted by captainamazing View Post
    Keys need to be in to activate the release switch for the clamp.
    also; try to find the release switch.
    Trunk release button.

In the old cars, it was the floor mounted hi beam switch.

It's not that hard, in the day of the internet.

But it's a patrol carbine, not a scary black "AR=Assault rifle"

Yep, in the hands of government regulated law enforcement it is called "service patrol carbine", but in the hands of sports shooter it is called "assault rifle"... what a slimy and facetious communist wording games...
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Liberals have Toronto locked down and Quebec will always be in a position to prop them up. Maybe Canada needs the thread of seperation for Toronto to realize there's more to Canada then them. And we could use a new election system to boot.