Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 61618192021222324252627282930313233343646 ... LastLast

Thread: So where are we now?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfranklin View Post
    Lol.

So, agree with the lie or accept continual defeat?
    Or ditch middle-age beliefs and switch to actual science. Your call.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    I do not cling to any belief that "Climate Change" is a hoax , of course climate change is real.
    The current "Climate Change Crisis" is what I refer to as a hoax.
    and here is why.I say this
    If governments were serious about dealing with climate change that is perceived as "human caused" they would force the nations at fault to immediately change.
    The "clean" countries of the world would cease to do business with those who refuse to clean up their acts.
    The "clean" countries of the world would stop sending their recycling and trash to foreign nations.
    The "clean" countries of the world would make cleaning the ocean a top priority

I could go on.
    The Hoax is that while we sit here in our developed nation being burdened with ridiculous tools of the hoax like carbon tax and carbon credits..... millions of people in other countries are wantonly polluting our planet with zero accountability.
    The planet has too many people and no amount of taxation in the form of carbon offsets are going to solve the problem. That is why the whole movement is a hoax and they are now trolling out a child to be their climate messiah LOL
    How about we buckle down on the polluting nations and the corporations who take advantage of their lackluster environment laws and then clean up our oceans. Then see where we are at.
    Could be a good start to a PCC program. Translate this to "Impose tariffs on countries based on their carbon emissions" e.g. carbon tax on goods and services made in foreign countries. Would sure ring better than "it's a hoax".

Anyone recomend a good wexit bumper sticker site?
    Infowars.com
    thesurvivalpodcast.com
    If you have a problem, and you think someone else is going to fix it for you; you actually have two problems.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kombatnt View Post
    Well that's a different issue, and I'm not really sufficiently well versed in the proposed policy to comment intelligently on that.

But the actual warming itself, and our role in it, that's established scientific fact at this point.
    Not a single policy regarding "global warming" addresses the actual CO2 emissions. They just all prancing around the fact that our civilisation is fossil fuels based and the only way to reduce the emissions is either reduce the population or force us to deindustrialize. Or we can go nuclear route, but eco-fascists afraid of that because if you know how to build a fission reactor you are one step from building a bomb.

Again, if CO2 is a problem make emitters build carbon sinks. Yea, got tell China and India and US that they have to do that, that will cut 75% of all human CO2 emissions.

Much simpler is just to add $5 bucks on my monthly $30 heating bill. That will reduce emissions for sure.

Well that's a different issue, and I'm not really sufficiently well versed in the proposed policy to comment intelligently on that.

But the actual warming itself, and our role in it, that's established scientific fact at this point.
    I can’t argue that because I have not collected my own data. I don’t believe anything anymore, so much fake new I go and collect my own data.

Global warming is being caused by greed and human nature, and that my friend will never change.

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    I do not cling to any belief that "Climate Change" is a hoax , of course climate change is real.
    The current "Climate Change Crisis" is what I refer to as a hoax.
    and here is why.I say this
    If governments were serious about dealing with climate change that is perceived as "human caused" they would force the nations at fault to immediately change.
    The "clean" countries of the world would cease to do business with those who refuse to clean up their acts.
    The "clean" countries of the world would stop sending their recycling and trash to foreign nations.
    The "clean" countries of the world would make cleaning the ocean a top priority
    I could go on.
    The Hoax is that while we sit here in our developed nation being burdened with ridiculous tools of the hoax like carbon tax and carbon credits..... millions of people in other countries are wantonly polluting our planet with zero accountability.
    The planet has too many people and no amount of taxation in the form of carbon offsets are going to solve the problem. That is why the whole movement is a hoax and they are now trolling out a child to be their climate messiah LOL
    How about we buckle down on the polluting nations and the corporations who take advantage of their lackluster environment laws and then clean up our oceans. Then see where we are at.
    I could not have put it better. All the sheeple in Canada and just nod and had over more money to our efficient and well organized government to take care of us.

All 💩

CGN Regular
    Lots of „climate change” talk here. Lets get back on track.
    Any comments, likes/dislikes, concerns about this one below here ?:

https://youtu.be/n2hD-4uB5oU

For sure this should be of extremely serious concern for ALL of us...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cras111 View Post
    Any comments, likes/dislikes, concerns about this one below here ?:

https://youtu.be/n2hD-4uB5oU

For sure this should be of extremely serious concern for ALL of us...
    Are you american? Everything that guys is ranting about is already in our C-68.

Don’t forget, scientists once thought smoking was good for pregnant women, reduced birth weight.

Just sayin...

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by cras111 View Post
    What a excellent idea, let's keep this thread on track, back to the original points please and thank you.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com