Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252627282930313233343536373949 ... LastLast

Thread: So where are we now?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodDoomguy View Post
    What's this thread about again?
    I'm here to learn what'll happen to my ARs, not climate change or pipelines.
    Can you guys discuss that somewhere else?
    You can't see how civil disarmament and "climate emergency" are connected? Here you go.

Drastic curtailing of personal freedoms due to "war emergency measures". Start reading on page 10.

https://paulgilding.files.wordpress....ld-version.pdf

I'm really hoping that some premiers will push back and refuse to support or enforce any bans of any type of legal firearms. I don't know that they will, but I sure hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by IvoB View Post
    so Alberta and SK separate from the rest of Canada - still no-pipelines will be going through BC, ON and QC
    AB, SK, MB separate with a nice path to the Hudson and a finger to BC,ON,QC.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    No, they wouldn't. If you think a country force another country to accept a pipeline going through its land (without actually using force), you must have been enjoying too much of that newly legal MJ. And if you look at a map of Canada and remove AB and SK, you can be 100% sure that no pro-oil government will EVER be elected.

I'm not a fan of jason kenney, I think he's an idiotic political pupper most of the time, but he was right when he called the wexit party a complete nonsense.
    So do you pucker up to Notley's ass? And the Bloc Quebecois is not non sense? It seems like they have quite a bit of support and are able to advocate for their values & perspectives.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    So do you pucker up to Notley's ass? And the Bloc Quebecois is not non sense? It seems like they have quite a bit of support and are able to advocate for their values & perspectives.
    Bingo! As if a guy from Quebec has anything to say about Western self-determination. The irony is palpable. It's almost laughable....
    Mark C

I'm unsure of what hope there is. Canadians elects leaders who provide them easy answer to difficult questions, they wont work but they sounds good in principle. Our major cities are becoming crime infested, poverty stricken holes. I've only been shooting for two years and I'm glad to have had that opportunity but I can't invest more into this hobby given that it is very likely that my property will be seized by government soon. I really wanted a gsg-16 too.

So where are we now ?

I’ll let you know when we get there !

Kapeesh !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    The trick is to do something legal, that protects one individually and sums to significance if many do it, is hard for the libs to defeat, can be easily reversed if we get an ally in govt. and does not harm any third party like retailers or the general public due to collateral damage.

There are ways to do that ...........
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

Since only police and soldiers will have guns, are action movies in Canada going to be filmed with wooden replicas?

Bang, bang you're dead!

That'll knock the stool out from under part of the BC and ON film industry.
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

Federal court has demanded that the RCMP hand over the serial numbers of their handguns?

Maybe where we are now is going to include all sources of guns on the street?