Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: So where are we now?

CGN frequent flyer
    The more I think about it the more I don't see a good outcome.
    Trudeau needs a diversion from the west pushing out all the liberals they could find and guns will probably be that diversion.
    Months and months of e-mails/letters/phone calls/social media and still C71 passed
    Buying every stripped lower/AR/ upper/AR Parts in the country and still nothing changes.
    I think we're talking to people who aren't listening.
    This country ignored every single wrong thing Trudeau has done and still voted him back into power this is the current mentality.
    Sorry if I sound pessimistic but I've seen the UK fall, NZ is falling and Canada's on the same path, there's an agenda at work and words aren't going to prevent it.

I think there are no convincing left to do. Once that day drops and a bill is announced, we have to fight it through the court and use their assets and resources to undermine what they want to accomplish.
    Save Hong Kong!

CGN frequent flyer tenringbound's Avatar
    The choice will be to surrender your firearms in compliance with an illegitimate governments agenda whose leader should be criminally charged with obstruction of justice at the very least (not to mention he’s a fool) or to not comply and deal with the outcome. Choice is yours, no one else’s.
    "Never trust a hippie" -the Sex Pistols

CGN frequent flyer
    I wonder if the ban will also affect First Nations communities? A major point of contention will be a two tiered application of the law if it doesnt, and we should definitely consider using that angle as well to our favour.
    f:P

I know most of the major media outlets if not all in Canada are run by the governing party but there must be a way to broadcast real answers and statistics to the majority of un-informed of the truth Canadians to debunk the myths and lies that the Liberal Party have spun on their move forward ban documentation and firearms platform in general. Just the comments and information above is excellent material! But who looks for this type of information? Not the Liberals or the ill informed Doctors, who are probably Liberal party members. The CCFR does a great job but the message is only resonating with gun owners who are seeking out factual information and the truth, not the sheep who believe the Liberals will keep the cities safe and green and the handouts flowing! Would a full page add from the CCFR pointing out the lies and some actual facts end up in a major city newspaper or on a non firearms related media website, would our money be taken, would it even be accepted and ran for the general public to be informed? I don't know that it would? All the articles in all the firearms sports magazines and on firearms websites in Canada and beyond only target the people that know the Liberals are lying! If we can't get something on the cover page in a major city newspaper our message will not be heard by the people who need to hear it!

BANNED
    Our velvet glove needs it's iron fist.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rangebob's Avatar
    Do you think it would help to have a collection of videos of people hunting with semi-auto ?
    (or would it hurt)

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by rangebob View Post
    Do you think it would help to have a collection of videos of people hunting with semi-auto ?
    (or would it hurt)
    I'm hunting deer next week with my stag 10. It's lighter then my bolt gun. More accurate then I need. Is confortable to carry and is basically waterproof. Semi auto for any follow up shots that might be needed it is a fantastic hunting platform. I want to believe if everyone was using them it would get better but I think it would hurt us because of the media going full out scare tactics

"Gun owners shooting deer with assault rifles"

"Gun owners using machine guns on deer are people next???"

And all that bs
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bradmclean's Avatar
    follow ups are easier and more "humane".
    leave no can standing

I’m making Pancakes. Anyone want some?