Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 142426272829303132333435363738394041424454 ... LastLast

Thread: So where are we now?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CdnCombatMedic View Post
    Very well said.
    Let us know the message that will convince people like Wendy and Heidi so they will understand... since apparently no one has tried that yet and it's all right wing conspiracies.

You know.... because they have a rational approach to firearms...

It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CdnCombatMedic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmiC10R View Post
    Let us know the message that will convince people like Wendy and Heidi so they will understand... since apparently no one has tried that yet and it's all right wing conspiracies.

You know.... because they have a rational approach to firearms...

Why? No one will be convincing them anyways so why try. Focus on the people you have a chance with. Your wasting your time.
    CSSA Member

CGN Regular
    What kind of remeberance day would we remember if all the brave people who fought in WW2 didn't have firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindeyes View Post
    What kind of remeberance day would we remember if all the brave people who fought in WW2 didn't have firearms.
    would be the same no one is banning the military from having firearms.

Why? No one will be convincing them anyways so why try. Focus on the people you have a chance with. Your wasting your time.
    Lol.

So the theory is we need to convince people that dont care about firearms...

Do you not think the media being in bed with groups like poly hurts us more then a rational message that has been tried many times before but somehow that is a new tactic... mmhmm

I'm curious on what this proposed rational message is that you guys think will work...

Must be revolutionary....
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

Lol.

So the theory is we need to convince people that dont care about firearms...

Do you not think the media being in bed with groups like poly hurts us more then a rational.message that has been tried many times before but somehow that is a new tactic... mmhmm
    The firearms community is wasting there time trying to change the minds of the extreme opposites like Wendy et al. There is nothing that the firearms community will do to change her mind. The people in the middle should be the focus. Show them what firearms ownership is about, get them to range. Its unfortunate you dont see this.

This thread is full of "wendy" types but just at the opposite end of the spectrum. Thankfully it does not represent the majority of firearms owners.
    CSSA Member

The firearms community is wasting there time trying to change the minds of the extreme opposites like Wendy et al. There is nothing that the firearms community will do to change her mind. The people in the middle should be the focus. Show them what firearms ownership is about, get them to range. Its unfortunate you dont see this.

This thread is full of "wendy" types but just at the opposite end of the spectrum. Thankfully it does not represent the majority of firearms owners.
    Lol... because none of us take people to the range... my god...

Ths is the state of where we are at...
    Ideas that 90% of us already do...

Sigh....

The CCFR is trying and they are branded the NRA of the north for fearmongering purposes...
    But once they get that message... then the media will be fair and rational in its reporting...

Lol... because none of us take people to the range... my god...

Ths is the state of where we are at...
    Ideas that 90% of us already do...

Sigh....
    The majority of people do not, Cdn Gun Nuts is a small minority of firearms enthusiasts. Good luck trying to change the extremists with your extremist views. I provided only one example btw.
    CSSA Member

The majority of people do not, Cdn Gun Nuts is a small minority of firearms enthusiasts. Good luck trying to change the extremists with your extremist views. I provided only one example btw.
    I'm an extremist because I dont think the problem is a rational message....

I'm an extremist because I dont think the problem is a rational message....

Right, you want to come off as a wing nut fire arms owner. Good luck...
    We need level headed with a rational message.
    CSSA Member