Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3646484950515253545556

Thread: So where are we now?

CGN frequent flyer Diamondback Six's Avatar
    Seattle, WA, USA--a neighbor to the South
    Quote Originally Posted by lintocs View Post
    Probably not...They both seem nearly invisible.

Another American, right? Wow, can't you guys stay home?
    Whatever happened to "Canadian Polite?" I'm mainly here because my girlfriend is a Canadian citizen and I came here to learn how to build her a proper C8 to use on the range alongside my M4, and to try to figure out the ins and outs of getting her RPAL least-cost option and anything I can do to help bulldoze a path for her.

But now that the build is complete if you'd rather I take my ball and stay home I'm happy to do so... I just wanted to try to give something back to the community that's given me so much help, as a grateful neighbor.
    Member NRA, SAF, FPC - WA State CPL
    I am a professional historian - when I draw comparisons between the actions of current and past governments, you can bet it is with great deliberation.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback Six View Post
    Whatever happened to "Canadian Polite?" I'm mainly here because my girlfriend is a Canadian citizen and I came here to learn how to build her a proper C8 to use on the range alongside my M4, and to try to figure out the ins and outs of getting her RPAL least-cost option and anything I can do to help bulldoze a path for her.

But now that the build is complete if you'd rather I take my ball and stay home I'm happy to do so... I just wanted to try to give something back to the community that's given me so much help, as a grateful neighbor.
    Yeah, that would be great.

Really, you guys don't understand the law, our culture, or practically anything else and only serve to remind us why gun (and birth) control makes sense.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Yeah, I was just jerking your chain.

Seriously though, it seems these groups spend a lot of time preaching to the choir. I would like to see more petitions, a letter writing campaign, call-ins to jam up the switchboard on parliament hill, maybe even a sit in at someone's parliamentary offices.

Public outreach needs to be grassroots and more visible. That "truth" bus should probably be a food truck, handing out hotdogs before/after sporting events. Hearts and minds. We've got a sport too, and more people get hurt playing hockey, so why pick on us?

Probably not...They both seem nearly invisible.

Another American, right? Wow, can't you guys stay home?
    Yeah, that would be great.

Really, you guys don't understand the law, our culture, or practically anything else and only serve to remind us why gun (and birth) control makes sense.

I was actually going to let it go until your last idiotic post...
    Are you seriously claiming you know anything when you have to ask everyone else what the CCFR does...
    Thats a joke...

Newsflash Genius... lots of people have been working their asses off for years long before you got here....
    A letter writing campaign and petitions... jesus christ
    Wow how revolutionary

Your last post makes you look like a complete idiot and honestly if thats your communication ability you will be the one leaving shortly....

oh and btw... Im Canadian....
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

Super Moderator