Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 1911 A1 US Army perfect reproduction 379.00 USD in Canada

Back in Canadian stock

Name:  742309782453.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  33.9 KB

Please click picture for link site

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestor View Post
    I'm always finding intriguing that during the discussions here a lot of members are usually expressing years of experience and thousands of rounds with the particular firearms. However on the exchange forum it's very hard to buy a used firearm with more than 1k rounds on the clock. I wouldn't call everything Norinco "junk". I own excellent quality SKS by Norinco. I used to own a semi-decent 1911 that would make a good platform to build on, but I've also owned another 1911 from China that wasn't properly heat treated and M93 copy that disintegrated in my hands into many, small parts on the 3 magazine since new.
    Perhaps it's worth noting that this 1911 by Tisas was tested South of the border for the last 6 or 7 years. There is a video made by Hickok 45 dated back to 2013 reviewing Tisas 1911A1.
    Personally I would buy another Norinco 1911 if the price would be around $300. Anything over and it makes more sense to buy better pistol for slightly more. Cheers.
    I just recently found some interesting reviews from down south on the Turk 1911s.
    Seems pretty positive all around. Although theres not a lot of info on them overall.
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post
    LOL! Really?

I am intrigued by this as well. Especially at that price point. HOWEVER. I'm going to wait patiently to make sure this isn't as "too good to be true" as it clearly appears.
    We'll see how it stacks up against the "Chinese junk" 1911A1's over a bit of time and more users shooting them......
    I will keep shooting my 1911A1 Norc "junk" pistol which has run flawlessly for years over thousands of rounds with zero issues until others in country Beta test these.
    The new norks are nothing special, full of MIM guts and usual sloppy machining.
    The old GI styles that were all forged/milled were decent and the reason why people bought them.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345