CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Taurus TX 22 in Canada 251.45USD

Quote Originally Posted by Kaponeoh View Post
    I absolutely love mine! Thanks again, just a question...The barrel on the canadian version wasn't threaded, it came with the adapter but no way to put it on!
    Same thing for the one my friend received. They give you the adaptor in the box but the barrel is not threaded. Boo. That sucks, but man, what an awesome gun anyway. Still a major win.
    Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling!

I ordered what I thought were 16 round mags (2+2 extra) and all of them shipped 10 round mags...and for my 3rd order in a row no shirt. More pissed about the 10 round cap than a damn shirt as I was told on the phone I would be receiving 4x 16 round mags, and the barrel isnt threaded...any response IRG???
    Your show a fundamental misunderstanding of our gun laws, IRG's role, and the general goddam situation we all find ourselves in. RELAX.
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member Freedom is something that dies unless it's used. - HST

It’s a pistol so only 10rnd mags are allowed in Canada for these, and all other pistol magazines.
    To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and then claim whatever you hit as the target .

I ordered what I thought were 16 round mags (2+2 extra) and all of them shipped 10 round mags...and for my 3rd order in a row no shirt. More pissed about the 10 round cap than a damn shirt as I was told on the phone I would be receiving 4x 16 round mags, and the barrel isnt threaded...any response IRG???
    I can respond for them. You are in the wrong.
    Less-reliant hobby farmer, proud dad, and marginal podcaster.

Did you expect 16 round mags pinned to 10 rounds?
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

Quote Originally Posted by Musky Hunter View Post
    x2 so complicated ordering from you guys
    Not complicated at all.Buy off US site I paid $25 shipping to Canada, in USD of course. Then you get the export notice and are asked to pay the tax(es) and the freight from Canada to your location, in CAD funds.

I don’t get why people find this complicated, as did I at first, but the info is and has been posted many times on this sub forum.

I would expect 16 pinned to 10, but as the Canadian compliant Gun is tailored to our market, 10 is logical.

On the shirt front, I received one on a $2k order but not on a $300 one. Shirts cost money, margins on mags and accessories may be tight and if the invoice on the sale is low, no shirt. Perfectly reasonable way to operate a business. It could also be because the great gun run of 2020, and they gave all the stock out.

Hate to seem like an ###### on my first post and not trying to be, but I was put onto these little Taurus 22’s from a friend and ordered a couple. I paid the higher price and he pointed out the messages posted here about the refund.

My guns have both shipped but I haven’t been contacted yet about the refund. Can’t seem to find an email address to send you, and I have sent a message a couple times through your contact form but just get the auto response and then never hear anything else. My first message was a week ago.

Look forward to shooting these when the weather co-operates and hope Canada post is correct and delivers today.

Thank you!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer AB.boy's Avatar
    Just be happy you got one if you got one. I contacted IRG directly in Feb and asked to secure one of the many they were bringing in. They said "sure send us your info and we will put one aside for you, then contact you when they arrive." I got excited when I saw they were on the Canadian site, but no one called. I contacted them again and "nope we sold them all, sorry. Order one on the us site." Nice.

Agreed about the site being different, until they make it easier to browse and purchase a lot of people will be intimidated by the layout
    Sales are final and offers are valid for 24hrs.