CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Taurus TX 22 in Canada 251.45USD

Quote Originally Posted by Colossal Ursidae View Post
    Agreed about the site being different, until they make it easier to browse and purchase a lot of people will be intimidated by the layout
    I agree a bit confusing. I went to find extra magazines later and went to the American site and ordered them there, not realizing what I had done until later. Thought it was a bit different but didnít completely catch why until later. So now I guess I wait. Asked via the contact form if it can be changed since they are in stock in Canada.

I emailed them in Feb as well and received a response requesting my contact info which I provided. I also was not contacted. I sent a follow-up more than a week ago and it was not acknowledged. It feels like someone is doing me a favour when they sell me something.
    "Don't confuse effort with results."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer AB.boy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LAV View Post
    I emailed them in Feb as well and received a response requesting my contact info which I provided. I also was not contacted. I sent a follow-up more than a week ago and it was not acknowledged. It feels like someone is doing me a favour when they sell me something.
    So I am not the only one. Good work IRG. Why bother saying you will put one aside when you have no intention of following through?

Getting mine tomorrow but unfortunately it will go up on the chopping block

Quote Originally Posted by pc9 View Post
    Getting mine tomorrow but unfortunately it will go up on the chopping block
    Circumstance or see some other reviews that changed your mind?
    To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and then claim whatever you hit as the target .

Quote Originally Posted by Crashed View Post
    Circumstance or see some other reviews that changed your mind?
    Circumstances

Received my order yesterday. Guns look nice and can’t wait for this cold weather to beat it so I can head to my range. The barrels are not threaded as someone else pointed out, but yet had the adapter included. That seems a bit weird to me. Is there a rule about them or being allowed to be threaded coming into Canada?

Also there still has been no response about the promised credit. Just dead silence. I get things are weird and busy but it’s been two full work weeks since my first message to them on the internal contact us form since I can’t find an email.

Things are crazy, we average 400 plus emails and site inquiries daily, if we missed your order please PM us your order number and contact info, we will get you looked after. Subsequently you can email carolyn@irunguns.ca and she will get you looked after.

Have a great weekend and thank you for the business.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by CrashAlberta View Post
    Received my order yesterday. Guns look nice and can’t wait for this cold weather to beat it so I can head to my range. The barrels are not threaded as someone else pointed out, but yet had the adapter included. That seems a bit weird to me. Is there a rule about them or being allowed to be threaded coming into Canada?

Also there still has been no response about the promised credit. Just dead silence. I get things are weird and busy but it’s been two full work weeks since my first message to them on the internal contact us form since I can’t find an email.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Islay View Post
    Your show a fundamental misunderstanding of our gun laws, IRG's role, and the general goddam situation we all find ourselves in. RELAX.
    I thought the mag cap didnt matter on rimfire?

CGN Regular
    TL;DR on magazine capacity

Semi-auto centerfire rifle/shotgun magazines are limited to 5
    Handgun magazines are limited to 10 (centerfire and rimfire)

Manual action firearm magazines are unlimited
    Rimfire rifle magazines unlimited

The RCMP says all 10/22 magazine are "dual use" handgun magazines which is why they are limited to 10

If you have more questions just search the legalese subforum or something