CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Taurus TX 22 in Canada 251.45USD

Yes I bought from the US site
    I received the reg cert about a week ago

So, few people looking on update information on stock ability and time when its happen. Or just to buy Glock 44 and forget about Taurus. Please IrunGuns provide information for restocking time and please be honest this time.

Given the current situation there is no ETA on any stock, firearms, magazines or anything for that matter. We have an open PO on the pistols so as soon as we receive confirmation we will let everyone know.

We would never bash a Manufacturer but I can tell you the Taurus is a much better pistol then the Glock 44, truth be told just about every pistol is better then the Glock 44.

Our .02

Quote Originally Posted by AndyTacker View Post
    So, few people looking on update information on stock ability and time when its happen. Or just to buy Glock 44 and forget about Taurus. Please IrunGuns provide information for restocking time and please be honest this time.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

Yeah the Taurus seems pretty much to eat most ammo. Also the whole having to load mags a certain way versus just chucking them in seems to be kinda nice. Plus it’s less money and you save money on not having
    To shoot cci mini mags.... win win seems to me!
    To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and then claim whatever you hit as the target .

I absolutely love mine! Thanks again, just a question...The barrel on the canadian version wasn't threaded, it came with the adapter but no way to put it on!

Oh snap I'm late to the party, I want one of these!
    Zombies

I am interested in one but I am so confused about all the fees and shipping and waiting. How much does it cost to just buy one in Canada, and how long does it take? Wouldn't keeping some stock and doing bigger buys save ppl a bunch of money?

Would love to get my hands on one of these. In for one once stock is replenished!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Musky Hunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by realbigmike View Post
    I am interested in one but I am so confused about all the fees and shipping and waiting. How much does it cost to just buy one in Canada, and how long does it take? Wouldn't keeping some stock and doing bigger buys save ppl a bunch of money?
    x2 so complicated ordering from you guys

I ordered what I thought were 16 round mags (2+2 extra) and all of them shipped 10 round mags...and for my 3rd order in a row no shirt. More pissed about the 10 round cap than a damn shirt as I was told on the phone I would be receiving 4x 16 round mags, and the barrel isnt threaded...any response IRG???