Irish Vests 50% Off!

I believe the requirements of a body armour permit, as shown on your website, for individuals in Alberta is incorrect. Only a PAL should be required.

from Body Armour Control Act (Alberta)

Body armour
3 Subject to section 4, no individual shall possess body armour without a valid permit issued under this Act.

Exemptions
4 Subject to the regulations, the following individuals or classes of individuals are exempt from the requirement to hold a permit issued under this Act:

...(f) an individual who has been issued a valid licence under the Firearms Act (Canada);

Got mine!

Suprised by how light it is. Never worn any body Armor, pictured this to be pointlessly heavy, but its very wearable, especially considering its level 4.

I'm 6" exactly, around 190 pounds. Fits great. The adjustment straps are made for someone who is a bit heavier than myself, but can still be tightened to fit.

The pictures also make these look much worse condition than they actually are. I was pleasantly suprised by the overall good condition!

Great Armor for less then $200! If you are on the fence, go ahead and buy it already.

Back
Top Bottom