Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 22rd magazine missing two screws

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    Yes, but would you not pick up the phone and call them first?
    Just because one has sent an email doesnt mean it will be resolved in as a timely fashion like picking up the hardline and calling and speaking to someone.
    No?
    FLHTCUI
    Time zones, work schedules, long distance charges while on hold, are all things that need to be considered, e-mail is the easiest at times, and if the vendor has an email address they should respond to it, otherwise they shouldn't have it.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    I have a complaint, my 22-round magazines actually hold 23 rounds. Now I’ll run out of ammo faster..

Seriously though hope you get your screws. Let’s see how this warranty works. Though, most decent companies would just send you the screws no questions asked.
    Mine hold 24

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The trigger adjustment screw didn't come with my gun as it was supposed to so as directed by my vendor I emailed Blue Line. Never got a reply to my email but the screw showed up a couple of days ago so obviously they received it and did respond promptly to my request. I imagine they are pretty busy with the GSG-16 orders so I would cut them a little slack. I do agree that it would keep customers a lot happier if even a simple "We got your email" reply was issued so people weren't left hanging. I'm sure they will make good on the issue, however.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crossroads45 View Post
    Time zones, work schedules, long distance charges while on hold, are all things that need to be considered, e-mail is the easiest at times, and if the vendor has an email address they should respond to it, otherwise they shouldn't have it.
    Here is a tip for the long distance call.
    Canutel 10-10-710 then the 1 and the area code followed by the number.
    .99 cents for an hour to anywhere in continental North America.
    The time zone is a laugh, Toronto the Center of Canada and the rest of the country has to work around the time change...
    Love those guys in Newfoundland where they have their own unique time zone.
    When it is time to watch the late news at 10:00 pm its 10:30 in Newfoundland !
    Rob
    Last edited by FLHTCUI; 11-06-2019 at 06:07 PM.
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

I received an update from Blue Line on Nov 7, which says they are sending out 2 screws to me for $0. The description is 2x GSG-16 magazine lip screws RA A441

It's been one month passed by, I still have not received them.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    Yes, but would you not pick up the phone and call them first?
    Just because one has sent an email doesnt mean it will be resolved in as a timely fashion like picking up the hardline and calling and speaking to someone.
    No?
    FLHTCUI
    If everybody did that, we'd have nothing to talk about.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crossroads45 View Post
    Long distance charges? Most cell phone plans have Canada wide calling included. I haven't paid long distance charges in Canada for over 5 years.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12